Thank You FaceBook ***** REVEAL*****

cfca22

Aug 3, 2011
Hello ladies,

So yesterday I went to the Coach store and came home with someone;). This is my last Christmas gift:crybaby:. When I seen her on the website she was the perfect color, but when I walked in the store in seen her she didn't look the same. I still ended up etting her.

I know she's had a reveal already, but I also wanted to share mine :biggrin:.

So ladies be honest with me please.

Who is with me?

Now because of the color, would this be winter/fall or year round? I usually don't follow that, but I also dont own a lot of color. Recently started adding color to my collection. I just want to know what others would do or think?

Now because of the color, would this be winter/fall or year round? I usually don't follow that, but I also dont own a lot of color. Recently started adding color to my collection. I just want to know what others would do or think?

I'd rock it year-round personally (as long as it matched whatever I was wearing, of course). I don't think that particular shade of red is season-specific. But then again, I don't always go by the season thing either lol.

i don't think you need to follow seasons with it and i would honestly use it year-round.. it is different irl than i imagined it too but i still think it's really pretty!!! just look at it for a few days before using it and cutting off the tags and see if it's right for you. if not you can always get another color but i do like the cherry :smile:

That is a year round red - I have it in the Hailey and I'm very concious of seasons and colors and would like to be able to give out tickets as I see fit. HA!!! This red works all year! Gorgeous and congrats!

i don't think you need to follow seasons with it and i would honestly use it year-round.. it is different irl than i imagined it too but i still think it's really pretty!!! just look at it for a few days before using it and cutting off the tags and see if it's right for you. if not you can always get another color but i do like the cherry :smile:

Thank You. I was thinking the same think, but I think I lost the receipt so maybe that’s a sign . I have her here with me at work and my co-workers love her. I'm feeling better now.

Love that bag!! Congrats on a beautiful Christmas present!

The only bag I don't use is suede in the summer. If I had any straw bags I probably wouldn't wear those in the winter...I just don't stick to rules I guess.

Enjoy your new gal all year- she's too pretty and too expensive to sit in a closet half the year!
Winter- She's perfect red for the holidays
She's the perfect Valentine bag
Spring/Summer- She's a gorgeous spring Indian paint brush or summer rose
Fall- She's the shade red my red oak leaves turn in the fall.

:biggrin:

cfca22 said:
I believe you have this purse. How do you like it?

That I do! I really like it. It's my mostly everyday bag , expect if I am going to do a lot of walking then I go with a more comfortable shoulder bag. I am still adjusting to carrying a bag on my arm but I never regret my purchase ! Grows on me more and more everyday ! My favorite parts is how buttery the leather is.