Thank you everyone - my mini collection! :)

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just feel tremendously thankful for all the items that I have acquired recently. Without the resource that this forum provides, I wouldn't be able to learn all the pros and cons of each purse and to browse through the modelings photos that all you members have generously uploaded for reference!

I am currently temporarily residing in Hong Kong. Lucky me, I am able to skip tax and purchase purses still made in France with no cloth tags. I am simply blessed and delighted with the collection of mine at the moment, and I see no further needs to acquire more, at least not in the near future. With all this said, may I share my joy with you all? :P

My very first Louis purse: the Neverfull GM, with my initials hot stamped. Perfect for shopping trips and traveling.

[​IMG]

Mini pouchette: at times serves as my camera or cosmetics case; at times as a mini clutch for night outs at the bar or the jazz club.

[​IMG]

Speedy 25 Damier Ebene: awesome for dinner, night-outs or gatherings. It could be dressed up with a simple black dress, or be dressed down with a pair of dark denim jeans.

[​IMG]

Speedy 25 Damier Azur (kissing her twin sis!): adorable for summer or spring outfits matched with a girly skirt or a floral blouse. Perfect for luncheons or afternoon teas at the cafe!

[​IMG]

The following items I purchased in the US throughout the past 3 or 4 years.

My VERY first LV item: a key ring! I wasn't able to afford an actual purse back then. I saw this intricate beauty, and I couldn't resist purchasing it despite the hefty price! It was in the men's collection back in 2006 or 2007... or 2008. (I am a sucker for masculine items.)

[​IMG]

My second LV item: the cles. This time around, I didn't allow myself to splurge on a wallet; hence, this accessory, which now holds my keys, gym membership card, cash, and one credit card for errand runs.

[​IMG]

The Epi key holder: the most amazing and indestructible leather ever exists! I interchange this with my cles, depending on my mood. :cool:

[​IMG]

Thanks for allowing me to share this post. Now, I shall return to work, of course, with a smile on my face! :love:

2. Gorgeous collection and I love the reviews/stories that went with them.

3. You have a beautiful collection!!! Congrats!

4. mini but beauty ! thank you for sharing your collection.. :smile:

5. Lovely collection :smile:

6. Beautiful collection. I also take a lot of time and research before my next purchase and I have not regretted any of them yet. You have a nice combination of shoulder, clutch, handbags and SLGs. :biggrin:

7. your collection is lovely!!! congrats!

8. Lovely collection!

9. I love all you have there..
    Enjoy!

10. Nice collection. Versatile

11. Very nice. I love the photography.

12. very nice collection, you should be proud. Enjoy them all

13. Great Collection, Congrats :smile:

14. Lovely items and pics

15. Gorgeous collection,love it! Thanks for sharing..:smile: