Thank you everyone - my mini collection! :)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just feel tremendously thankful for all the items that I have acquired recently. Without the resource that this forum provides, I wouldn't be able to learn all the pros and cons of each purse and to browse through the modelings photos that all you members have generously uploaded for reference!

I am currently temporarily residing in Hong Kong. Lucky me, I am able to skip tax and purchase purses still made in France with no cloth tags. I am simply blessed and delighted with the collection of mine at the moment, and I see no further needs to acquire more, at least not in the near future. With all this said, may I share my joy with you all? :P

My very first Louis purse: the Neverfull GM, with my initials hot stamped. Perfect for shopping trips and traveling.

[​IMG]

Mini pouchette: at times serves as my camera or cosmetics case; at times as a mini clutch for night outs at the bar or the jazz club.

[​IMG]

Speedy 25 Damier Ebene: awesome for dinner, night-outs or gatherings. It could be dressed up with a simple black dress, or be dressed down with a pair of dark denim jeans.

[​IMG]

Speedy 25 Damier Azur (kissing her twin sis!): adorable for summer or spring outfits matched with a girly skirt or a floral blouse. Perfect for luncheons or afternoon teas at the cafe!

[​IMG]

The following items I purchased in the US throughout the past 3 or 4 years.

My VERY first LV item: a key ring! I wasn't able to afford an actual purse back then. I saw this intricate beauty, and I couldn't resist purchasing it despite the hefty price! It was in the men's collection back in 2006 or 2007... or 2008. (I am a sucker for masculine items.)

[​IMG]

My second LV item: the cles. This time around, I didn't allow myself to splurge on a wallet; hence, this accessory, which now holds my keys, gym membership card, cash, and one credit card for errand runs.

[​IMG]

The Epi key holder: the most amazing and indestructible leather ever exists! I interchange this with my cles, depending on my mood. :cool:

[​IMG]

Thanks for allowing me to share this post. Now, I shall return to work, of course, with a smile on my face! :love:

2. Gorgeous collection and I love the reviews/stories that went with them.

3. You have a beautiful collection!!! Congrats!

4. mini but beauty ! thank you for sharing your collection.. :smile:

5. Lovely collection :smile:

6. Beautiful collection. I also take a lot of time and research before my next purchase and I have not regretted any of them yet. You have a nice combination of shoulder, clutch, handbags and SLGs. :biggrin:

7. your collection is lovely!!! congrats!

8. Lovely collection!

9. I love all you have there..
    Enjoy!

10. Nice collection. Versatile

11. Very nice. I love the photography.

12. very nice collection, you should be proud. Enjoy them all

13. Great Collection, Congrats :smile:

14. Lovely items and pics

15. Gorgeous collection,love it! Thanks for sharing..:smile: