Thank you all for you help! I exchanged my Roses and got....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Damier Neverfull MM and the Sprouse Purse Charm!

As many of you know I bought the Roses pochette a week and a half ago but hadn't used it. It was beautiful but I was having second thoughts as when I looked at it I just couldn't find a way to fit it into my lifestyle and it was too nice to sit in a drawer. I have been wanting the Damier Neverfull for sometime and knew I would use it.

As I was getting ready to go out to the mall to look around and figure out what I was going to do I got lucky and sold a bag that I had listed on ebay! :yahoo: :yahoo: The sale was enough to cover the difference between the pochette and my Neverfull and Purse Charm! :yahoo::yahoo: and I even have a bit left over! :yahoo::yahoo:

The min I got home I put my stuff in my new purse and my charm on my bag. It was a tough decision but it's going to be a while before I get another new bag so I am glad I got something I can really use. I am presently looking for a new job so I am hoping these goodies bring me some luck.

I have to take this opportunity to show off my small purse charm collection.

Attached Files:

2. Love the Graffiti charm! Congrats!

3. Gorgeous! I love the bag charm on it too! Congrats!

4. Very nice! Congrats!

5. Very nice! You'll love the NF!

Congrats!

6. Congrats!

7. Congrats. :tup:

8. Great choices, congrats! :woohoo:

9. Congrats, great choice !

And I love your bag charms - so cute !

[​IMG]

10. Very nice..Congrats!

11. beautiful. congrats and enjoy your new bag

12. Congrats .. love your charm collection:heart:

13. Congratulations!

14. Love the orange against the Damier. Great decision! :tup:

15. Oh, all your charms would be great on the Damier NF mm! I love the bag as you have it, with the sides cinched in, it looks fabulous. I think I will be melting and getting one too, I'm trying to decide which canvas! I love your charms!