Thank Goodness for Firefighters

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Two nights ago, I was up until 11pm because I was watching videos online then I heard screams from the street. I was on the second floor of our house, I went to the terrace and saw the house 3 blocks from ours was starting to burn. I hurried to my mom who was then sleeping then called my dad and uncle and asked them to call the firefighters.

I was really scared considering that Nov is the last month that we have to pay the bank for our house. It was surreal to watch a house burn and I can say that it was the longest 10 minutes of our lives, it took that long/short time before the firefighters came.

I just feel really blessed that everything went fine and no one else was harmed but too bad for our neighbor. We just have to be extra careful ladies:yes:

I also just admire the work of firefighters, they are always on call and ready to save lives

Thanks for reading

2. Wow.. That is terrible! I will be praying for your neighbors, I cant imagine losing everything and congrats on getting the house paid off!

3. thanks a lot:yes:

Its a terrifying thought to lose everything that we as a family have built. For our neighbor, we'll try to help out in any way we can.