thank god for wishlist...

ashleyroe

back from a hiatus!
Aug 26, 2009
have you guys ever had your eye on something on the site and you check it once a week to see if its still there, and the day you go to order it, they took it down!?

well, thats happened to me more than once and luckily this time i saved the items in my wishlist!

and they were still instock! even with out being listed on the site anymore.

so i bought 'em!

this happened to me in the summer with the le tan beach bangle which i ended up finding in the end.

so ladies, be sure to wish list everything you want, so if it disappears you can find it later.

That happened to me this week! But you do have to be careful, I had both the Blue Smoke and Brown Kristin hobos on my wishlist and both colors disappeared this week but were still available to order on my wishlist. I thought about telling my husband to surprise me with one and then I got to thinking, if they aren't on the website but are still available, where are they or better yet, where are they going? And guess what, they are headed to the outlet!!! My outlet is going to call me if they get either bag in, there is a risk they won't but I am sure glad I didn't pay FP. Those colors weren't in the stores long, I'm kind of surprised.

That happened to me this week! But you do have to be careful, I had both the Blue Smoke and Brown Kristin hobos on my wishlist and both colors disappeared this week but were still available to order on my wishlist. I thought about telling my husband to surprise me with one and then I got to thinking, if they aren't on the website but are still available, where are they or better yet, where are they going? And guess what, they are headed to the outlet!!! My outlet is going to call me if they get either bag in, there is a risk they won't but I am sure glad I didn't pay FP. Those colors weren't in the stores long, I'm kind of surprised.

luckily none of my items were bags!

It's great that you were still able to buy them. But it DOES seem likely that if Coach has taken them down, it's probably headed to the Outlet!

groverdog, I hope you're able to get your Kristin's at the outlet at an AMAZING price. Let us know if you do ;)

Oh that's good to know! I always put things in my cart, I wonder if they would stay in there if they disappear from the site.

What were the items? Were they fobs? Which ones??? :graucho: I've really been into fobs lately and would hate to miss out.

I just saw that the sequin elephant key fob is gone from the website! Luckily I snagged the last one at my store. I wanted to buy another one though for my sis for Xmas...she loves elephants too. Oh well...hoping they restock the elephant! It's so cute.