Thank God for COACH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
I gotta say, as much as I love the higher end bags (LV, Balenciaga, Chloe - with too darn heavy padlock!) I love that COACH is at the very least affordable and has very nice designs - at least they did at the end of 2005! I stocked up! :shame:
I am looking for vintage LV in excellent condition. Any suggestions?

I think some Coach items are cute. I kind of like the fish series that came out, not really the bags, but the fish design :lol: I almost bought the wristlet today just to attach to a tote, but they didn't have the one that was entirely fish, they only had the one that had the entire scene on it.

The other thing was that it'll hit the outlet soon, well most likely since everything else down lol, just seems like a waste to pay full price for it.

i used to like coach, i have a great bag from them that i got in high school that still looks new, but i dunno...lately, their bags cost a ton more than they used to for the same thing. i no longer shop with them.

I don't know if you'll like them any longer because in a different thread there was a discussion on the significant increase in price at Coach as high as 800 smackaroos for a decent bag from them. Sorry kid but Coach seems to be moving up to a higher level of LV and Gucci. note: I didn't mean in quality but in price signs $$$$! *sigh*

I have never bought or owned any coach. I do like the suede hobo in pink though! The closest Coach store to me is Vancouver...and Holt always gets the bland versions in! I've never really been drawn to Coach.

Also did you know you can buy Coach at Costco?! And I've seen Fendi and Prada at Winners/TJ Maxx!

I like Coach but for some reason, I refuse to pay retail price for it simply because they're made in China. I usually buy them from the outlets or from a sale at Macy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.