TFPers in the Philippines, i need your help

i_am_lv

Apr 27, 2008
hi ladies! i need your help...thanks!

1. where can i still get a bnew coco cabas in black since its already discontinued?
2. where can i buy the grey or black patent gst?

u can call the store associates mentioned in the threads, saks and neiman marcus SA's accepts orders and ships no tax, even to the Phil, but u will have to pay taxes when it arrives. Better yet, have it sent to a US address and have a relative / friend bring it home for you. Ive seen the GST you mentioned in Chanel shopping. Or email [email protected], ive been speaking and emailing with him for a purchase. There are other SA's mentioned in the threads as well.

u can call the store associates mentioned in the threads, saks and neiman marcus SA's accepts orders and ships no tax, even to the Phil, but u will have to pay taxes when it arrives. Better yet, have it sent to a US address and have a relative / friend bring it home for you. Ive seen the GST you mentioned in Chanel shopping. Or email [email protected], ive been speaking and emailing with him for a purchase. There are other SA's mentioned in the threads as well.

hello there...was wondering if you know how much tax they charge once your bag gets to the Philippines?

yes im in manila shopaholicbabe. i know about the resellers at multiply. but i really have to choose because price their items way too high. parang ayaw ipabili. well i hope i can find someone reasonable :smile:

girls is there a PATENT coco cabas? diba vinyl lang? would you know how much was the bnew one before? i saw one selling bnew for about $2399...is that reasonable? is it ok to ask this here?

girls is there a PATENT coco cabas? diba vinyl lang? would you know how much was the bnew one before? i saw one selling bnew for about $2399...is that reasonable? is it ok to ask this here?

yeah, vinyl lang...i think i saw a brand new baby cabas in ebay.ph ha...
check mo na lang if andun pa pero parang bronze sha...im sure meron din dun nung coco cabas na you were looking...in shangrila, if your familiar with mico shop, they do sell preowned bags but, once in awhile, they have brand new pieces, too...u might want to check it out...