Text size.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My stupid self when copying and pasting something on tPF hit a key and it made my font (and everything on the screen smaller in this window). And then I accidentally did it again. (I don't even know what key(s) I hit!!) Anyone know how I can up my font size again?? Everything on the whole screen is now much smaller. What can I doooo?? Thanks!! :flowers:

2. That happened to me a few weeks ago!

I never figured it out...it just got back to normal like..yesterday, and even then i think it was an accident. Try restarting your computer!

3. If you are using IE, go to your top menu bar and select View-->Text Size. HTH.

4. If you use a mouse with a scroll thing on it...click "CTRL" on your keyboard while scrolling with the mouse. Scroll up to make the font bigger.

5. OMG I freakin love you!! It worked!! AHHHH!! Thanks so much!! :tup:

6. I did not know that! Amazing!

7. OMG, my 2 year old changed my font size like 2 or 3 months ago and I never could figure out how to fix it so it's just been really small since then. Thanks you so much!:urock:

8. wow I just tried it and it worked so cool thanks

9. :yes:

Or if you're using a laptop without a mouse, you can hold Ctrl and then hit + (to make everything on the screen bigger), or - (to make it smaller). :smile:

10. oh wow, that works too!! thanks!! :tup: i learn something new everyday!! ;)

11. ^ :tup:

No problem! :flowers: