Text size.

dearmissie

I'm MARRIED!!
Aug 16, 2007
The craft room.
My stupid self when copying and pasting something on tPF hit a key and it made my font (and everything on the screen smaller in this window). And then I accidentally did it again. (I don't even know what key(s) I hit!!) Anyone know how I can up my font size again?? Everything on the whole screen is now much smaller. What can I doooo?? Thanks!! :flowers:

Izznit

haha no.
Aug 2, 2007
That happened to me a few weeks ago!

I never figured it out...it just got back to normal like..yesterday, and even then i think it was an accident. Try restarting your computer!

LoveMyMarc

♥'s MJ, RM, & LV
Jul 6, 2008
Sunshine State
If you use a mouse with a scroll thing on it...click "CTRL" on your keyboard while scrolling with the mouse. Scroll up to make the font bigger.

katielady

O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
OH-IO
If you use a mouse with a scroll thing on it...click "CTRL" on your keyboard while scrolling with the mouse. Scroll up to make the font bigger.
OMG, my 2 year old changed my font size like 2 or 3 months ago and I never could figure out how to fix it so it's just been really small since then. Thanks you so much!:urock:

chloehandbags

ChloéClutchCollector
O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK.

:yes:

Or if you're using a laptop without a mouse, you can hold Ctrl and then hit + (to make everything on the screen bigger), or - (to make it smaller). :smile: