Books & Music Test your 80's song skills! This is fun!

Apr 25, 2007
http://www.yetanotherdot.com/asp/80s.html

This is a fun 80's song test. Just type the missing words from the lyrics! See how much you remember!

I got a 71.55!

This is from the page:

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 80's Lyrics Quiz: People are What?[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
              • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I always found it very difficult to name artists/title... these are the songs everyone always mumbles along with in the car. Do you know them as well as you think you do? [/FONT]
                [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Instructions: Fill in the blanks. Each blank uses one word and no punctuation. Please use a #2 pencil. No food or drink allowed in the testing facility. This is your brain on the 80's, any questions? [/FONT]

:yahoo: 132.5, bayyyybeeee!!!!!!!! :tup:

I went to jr. high and high school in the 80s, totally my time! LOL!!! I still can't believe some of em I missed though. DOH!

~bop she bop!!~

Only a 52.5 for me ... and I WAS old enough to remember the 80s -- they were great! Although I did miss many of the early 80s references and some of the heavy metal that I didn't really listen to back then ... I was more of an alternative girl.

I'm so upset! I got a [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]118.5 [/SIZE][/FONT]but I made some dumb spelling errors in my excitement, so I lost out on those points. Plus some of them I knew what song they were from but put in the wrong verse.. I was born in 82.
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2][/SIZE][/FONT]

I got a 53.2...how awful considering I should remember all of those! At least one I missed because of spelling though. And a bunch sounded so familiar but I couldn't recall.