Test: How American are you?

You answered 26 out of 60 correctly — 43.33 %
Average score for this quiz during September: 74.8%
Average score since September 18, 2007: 74.8%

yep, I SUCK! I probably got some of the ones correct that I did get correct by guessing. I swear half of that looked like Greek to me.

:roflmfao: Got the same! Geez... I think my citizen by birth doesn't make me American. :roflmfao:

71.4%. I'm with ArmCandyLuvr, I remember learning all of that in school, but it's been so long without a need to use it that the information is gone. I'm not excusing lack of knowledge, but I do think we should get intelligence points for our ability to FIND information, not just to retain it. I probably could have Wikipedia'd most of that.

I'm too embarassed to post my score but let's just say that I have the 2nd lowest score so far. And I only finished high school a few years ago. Even if I answered this stuff back then, I still would've done badly. Too much information! I'm smart but my brain is not a damn encyclopedia. I know what I need to know.

haha i suck, i havent learned about this stuff since umm lets see 8th grade, so 10 years ago haha

You answered 31 out of 60 correctly — 51.67 %

a couple i knew the answer but chose a different one haha because i second guessed myself, grrr oh well