Tessie

Feb 26, 2008
Has anyone here bought the new tessie? Any style - satchel, hobo or tote? I've been looking for photos and haven't found any :sad:
So have I missed some reveals? Please point me in the right direction or if anyone can post some pics on here that would be great :smile:

I have the Tessie Tote in ox blood and it's fab. The leather although quite soft is very sturdy as are the handles. I usually leave it open but sometimes fasten it too and that is quite easy to do as well.

The colour is stunning and goes with so much.:graucho:

Hi Tara, thanks for the positive review! Do you have any photos? I have to say the oxblood colour does appeal to me :yes:

Hi, I have taken a few pictures to show you what it looks like. I do put quite a lot inside as you will see but it holds up very well. ;)

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 1,722
  • photo 3 copy.jpg
    photo 3 copy.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 2,368
  • photo 2 copy 2.jpg
    photo 2 copy 2.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 1,653
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 1,958
Wow.. I was just eyeing this on their website when I just read about the price drop. This is a lovely tote. How are you liking her so far? Congrats!

Price drop???
Tara, thank you for the fab photos! It looks great, and the colour looks quite close to your lovely wooden table. Is the bag heavy? Of course it can hold a lot, I imagine similar to a bayswater? The leather looks lovely.