Tessie

:smile: thank you all used them for the first time today, very pleased, bag was comfy worn cross body and purse can fit lots more than I thought inside. I do still hanker after an Oxblood Daria though :smile:

Leather seems lovely and thick and looks hard wearing. I have sprayed her up though prob wouldn't use if it were hammering down with rain though (or would pop in a carrier bag under the buggy!!) no wrinkling of her so far x

Leather seems lovely and thick and looks hard wearing. I have sprayed her up though prob wouldn't use if it were hammering down with rain though (or would pop in a carrier bag under the buggy!!) no wrinkling of her so far x

I have a picture of the wrinkles, they weren't there when I bought her. Filled the Tessie up with the paper each time I put her in my closed. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407647889.146220.jpg

I have very similar creases on my oxblood hobo but I quite like mine as it reflects how soft she is.

I can see how you might have a different view with a satchel though as hobo's are meant to be slouchy whereas a lot of people like satchel type bags to be more stiff/structured.

I do think it's a characteristic of the type of leather though. Hope this helps a little.

I have very similar creases on my oxblood hobo but I quite like mine as it reflects how soft she is.

I can see how you might have a different view with a satchel though as hobo's are meant to be slouchy whereas a lot of people like satchel type bags to be more stiff/structured.

I do think it's a characteristic of the type of leather though. Hope this helps a little.

That's true..the leather is really soft and supple. So I have to use her and see how she copes.
I truely love that bag..but I'm quickly worried.. I want my bags to look new..even after a few years..
(Sorry if my english is bad, I speak dutch)
Thnx xx

Your English is marvellous, I would have never guessed it wasn't your first language.

I think that seeing how your bag gets on is the most sensible thing. Some of the more experienced members may be able to suggest some additional tips for keeping her like new - I think you're doing the right thing by keeping her stuffed when not in use, and giving her a regular nourishment with some cream or gel.

Good luck!

Your English is marvellous, I would have never guessed it wasn't your first language.

I think that seeing how your bag gets on is the most sensible thing. Some of the more experienced members may be able to suggest some additional tips for keeping her like new - I think you're doing the right thing by keeping her stuffed when not in use, and giving her a regular nourishment with some cream or gel.

Good luck!

Thank you for the compliment ☺️..and for the good advice!

hi all, sorry i wanted to post this in a new thread but cant seem to do so?
and i desparately need help on a recent purchase.

i just bought a tessie satchel today but when i got home i realized theres a permament wrinkle on the back and inside the bag (behind the front flap)..i missed it when i was checking it in the store :Pullhair: does anyone here own the tessie satchel could shed some insight?? it looks like the leather is prone to wrinkles? how well has it been kept after use? as the previous poster said, i too dont want my new bag looking like its been used for years.

im now debating should i exchange for a new one or return altogether.

if any owner can please help, that would be awesome!

Thanks a lot!!