Tessie Satchel

Saw a lady carrying Tessie satchel in oxblood in the coffee shop near my work the other day. Think it may have been the regular size though?

It was stunning and I complimented her on it. It was very classic looking, I would definitely buy one if I wasn't skint!

I like narrow and I like small - sounds just the ticket! Need to find one on sale tho'... tall order probably. My local HoF says that Mulberry can't keep up with demand for the smaller size so it could be a while before all the stores get stocks.

Have to say I'm drawn to the versatility of the strap and the leather. Not entirely sure about the clasp, would have liked something like the mulberry tree emblem a bit like your new wallet guns and what's on the Pembridge.

I need a satchel similar to effie that can be worn cross body or on the shoulder.

I saw the small Tessie satchel in HOF last week in black. It was very nice but was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. They also had the hobo & the tote in oxblood which I really liked the leather is lovely. I will definitely be having another look at this one. :smile:

I ordered the oxblood tessie in the regular size but sent her back. Slightly regretting it now. Lovely bag and nicely structured. I found the oxblood a bit too dark (more autumn colour) and she was quite a bit smaller than my postman's lock messenger. I've been thinking of ordering the red one as it's more of a summary colour and considering carrying less rubbish around with me ;)

Looking forward to playing with this one...but I saw the clutch in john Lewis....fab xblood colour, considering we have more grey days than summer days. I think it's fab but....not a fan of the clasp. Perhaps it'll grow on me.

I played with it a little yesterday, reminded me of the good old Mulberry messenger bag (the ones in scotchgrain) being east west iykwim. The leather was lovely, the frap closure was nicely designed too. I liked small effie satchel but wasn't convinced with the top/double handle so tessie has nicely grown out imo.

^^ I agree, long purse won't fit (but Indy has so many purces big and small in many colours I'm sure....)