Terraine Vs Bourbon??

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
As I never get to see Koobas IRL before they arrive at my door, I need some help here.

The colours 'Terraine' and 'Bourbon'? Are they quite similar?
From the internet pics I have seen, the Bourbon looks quite red, where as the Terraine looks bright orange..?

Is that an accurate description??

TIA :okay:

Nah, I wouldn't say similar. The Bourbon might be described as an orangy brown but that makes it sound kind of ugly and it isn't. It's a nice nice shade. Terraine is a flatter Sandy Tannish-brown color. My Maria is Terraine. The 2 colors are quite different I think or different enough that there is no worry about having 2 bags so close in color.

Maria.JPG
Ada.jpg

They are two totally different shades of brown, I like them both. You can see the difference in my Maria in Terraine and my Frankie in Bourbon.

I can see my photos are rather dark but the one of Frankie might help.

Attachments

• Maria-06-2.JPG
    Maria-06-2.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 34
  • Frankie-06-2.JPG
    Frankie-06-2.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 33
Thanks for the info ladies....

But I feel that I led you on a wild goose chase, as after asking about the bourbon and terraine, I went and bought the Ada in Sand.

Thats it now. No more koobas until next year. 100% for real!!!!!

Attachments

• sand.jpg
    sand.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 23
Congratulations Halzer! Can't wait to hear what you think of the Ada in Sand. I have been looking at that same bag in that color, but have been cautious due to all the advice regarding its weight. It sure is one great looking bag though! I hope you love it. And, yes, yes, yes, we know you are on a purse ban and there won't be a single solitary Kooba bag finding its way over to London anytime in the next six months . . . . :rolleyes: