Terraine Vs Bourbon??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As I never get to see Koobas IRL before they arrive at my door, I need some help here.

The colours 'Terraine' and 'Bourbon'? Are they quite similar?
    From the internet pics I have seen, the Bourbon looks quite red, where as the Terraine looks bright orange..?

Is that an accurate description??

TIA :okay:

2. Nah, I wouldn't say similar. The Bourbon might be described as an orangy brown but that makes it sound kind of ugly and it isn't. It's a nice nice shade. Terraine is a flatter Sandy Tannish-brown color. My Maria is Terraine. The 2 colors are quite different I think or different enough that there is no worry about having 2 bags so close in color.

Maria.JPG
    Ada.jpg

3. They are two totally different shades of brown, I like them both. You can see the difference in my Maria in Terraine and my Frankie in Bourbon.

I can see my photos are rather dark but the one of Frankie might help.

Attached Files:

4. Thanks for the info ladies....

But I feel that I led you on a wild goose chase, as after asking about the bourbon and terraine, I went and bought the Ada in Sand.

Thats it now. No more koobas until next year. 100% for real!!!!!

Attached Files:

• sand.jpg
      sand.jpg
      File size:
      146.5 KB
      Views:
  5. Congratulations Halzer! Can't wait to hear what you think of the Ada in Sand. I have been looking at that same bag in that color, but have been cautious due to all the advice regarding its weight. It sure is one great looking bag though! I hope you love it. And, yes, yes, yes, we know you are on a purse ban and there won't be a single solitary Kooba bag finding its way over to London anytime in the next six months . . . . :rolleyes:

6. Right......Halzer..............we'll see.................