Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

awesome episode last friday. they just keep ramping it up. i can't believe no one is watching....

I'm trying to convince myself its not as awesome as it actually is, you know, since they prob are gonna can it..:lol: ............ :crybaby:

Are we supposed to be sure that Jessie is dead...... cause I'm not 100% sure. That must have been on purpose... great dialogue in this ep. Can't believe they want to kill MORE people, I don't think they need to.. but we'll see. I'm hoping they don't get too bloodthirsty...

^i don't think she is. derek said john connor said 'let her go'. then he went to pull the trigger... but when he was having the convo with john in the hotel room after, it seemed clear to me that he decided to trust future john implicitly, hence, letting her go, not killing her.

ahhhh that stuff was so good!

^i don't think she is. derek said john connor said 'let her go'. then he went to pull the trigger... but when he was having the convo with john in the hotel room after, it seemed clear to me that he decided to trust future john implicitly, hence, letting her go, not killing her.

John Connor let her go.

But he isn't John Connor.....:shocked:

I think 51% that he is capable..

Then again it would make just as much sense that he DIDN't do it..

I think Cameron will tell him about Jessie's condition after the sub. I hope he doesn't get it right after though. LOL. uh oh...........

I really liked how we go to see the wise/ leader John finally really coming out. Bravo on that.

i think he meant- john connor TOLD him to let her go. remember at the beginning, they were in the car talking, and john said i need to talk about the future. not mine, yours? i'm pretty sure that is when they had the conversation about jessie.

hmm i don't know if derek will find out about jessie's secret.. i kind of hope he does. and i seriously doubt either him or cameron are biting it in the next episode. no way :lol:

OMG I just found out last night from hubby that the show has been canceled. I am really upset I really liked the show and was hoping for a third season. I need to find out what is going to happen. Dang them leaving you hanging making me wonder what could have been.