Tennis NECKLACE?? HELPPPP!

I also think that prong setting makes a diamond necklace look a little more fancy and special occasion, but one good thing about bezel set is that it can give the illusion of a larger diamond. Here is my avatar pic and another pic (click to see it larger) that I have of my diamond necklace. It's bezel set in white gold and is about 14 CTW and about 1/3 ct each stone (all the same size not graduated).

i just think it is really sweet that your brother is involved in this. you are a lucky girl.

i second that!

THanks guys! Believe it or not, my brother and i NEVER got along...we are just VERY different people, we love each other - just dont mesh well. But when my dad unexpectedly passed away in 01 he started taking over the business and sort of taking over his roll in life... and now that i am getting married ive discovered a whole new side of my brother! it's so awesome and i honestly can say i am more excited over that than my wedding because he means the world to me!!! he is always there to protect me and ever since i was little he has made sure i get things i want! lol

i still remember in fifth grade i wanted a cd player with a remote for my room....mind you 200 bucks at that time was A LOT for my family, but my brother somehow talked my dad into it!!! best xmas ever! even better then the tiffany's, rado or whatever else i get/will ever get in my life!!!

thanks guys!!!:heart:

********UPDATE:**********

My family got me a 17 inch necklace that is 14 carats I believe...! so excited! It is not graduated, so it is the same stones all the way around!! the stones are g/h i believe and mostly vvs2! And it is set in a prong setting!!!

i feel like i just gave birth and told you the stats of my baby! LOL!!!

i cant wait to see it in india!!!!!!!! but now its time to find a pearl set...lol after all every girl should have "diamonds and pearls" ;)

This is mine.. it is all Venus cut diamonds matched in color and flawless. My husband built it over the years collecting them. It's a priceless work of art for me. He just recently gave me the matching earrings and tennis bracelet for it :heart: Sorry it has smudges, I wiped it but I think I only succeeded in spreading the oil everywhere:lol:

Attachments

• DSC07552.jpg
    DSC07552.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC07554.jpg
    DSC07554.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC07555.jpg
    DSC07555.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 223
This is mine.. it is all Venus cut diamonds matched in color and flawless. My husband built it over the years collecting them. It's a priceless work of art for me. He just recently gave me the matching earrings and tennis bracelet for it :heart: Sorry it has smudges, I wiped it but I think I only succeeded in spreading the oil everywhere:lol:

:drool::drool:

thanks for sharing!! looks beauutiful....i cant wait to see what mine will look like!!! im going to have to talk my future dh to look into getting me tennis braclets to match....lol my mom keeps saying, "when i was 24 i had one set that i shared with all my sisters....you dont need any more"

lol but then again she told me how she had to walk in the snow, barefooted to get to school -- hello it doesnt snow in the part of india we are from! LOL!!! hahah

oh and another update....the brother just told me he picked up the matching earrings...i think he said they were a little over a 1 carat! WOHOOO!