Tennis bracelet

myztic

O.G.
Dec 5, 2010
Do you have any recommendations for a nice tennis bracelet that looks good paired with the love bracelet ?

I have a yellow gold Cartier love bracelet. Would you get it in yellow gold or white gold?
Larger than 5 ct total?
I may want to stack it with a thin juc too.

Last edited:
Do you have any recommendations for a nice tennis bracelet that looks good paired with the love bracelet ?

I have a yellow gold Cartier love bracelet. Would you get it in yellow gold or white gold?
Larger than 5 ct total?
I may want to stack it with a thin juc too.

I think either metal colour would look great, however my personal preference would be to get it in yellow gold. I have a Cartier Love cuff and a 3 carat diamond tennis bracelet, both in yellow gold. I confess I don’t wear the tennis bracelet as much as I should but I do love the look of the two bracelets together.

As for carat size, I would say to get the biggest and best quality you can afford. However, if you are going to stack both the Love and tennis with a thin JUC, the 3-5 carat size range is likely to work the best so that it doesn’t overpower your stack.

Not a great photo but I’ve attached a pic of my Love and tennis bracelet together to give you an idea of how they look. My Love cuff is a size 18 so the equivalent of the full bracelet in a 17.

Attachments

• A99B8F36-2359-4EFE-8FE9-60DEF74828F1.jpeg
    A99B8F36-2359-4EFE-8FE9-60DEF74828F1.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 299
I think either metal colour would look great, however my personal preference would be to get it in yellow gold. I have a Cartier Love cuff and a 3 carat diamond tennis bracelet, both in yellow gold. I confess I don’t wear the tennis bracelet as much as I should but I do love the look of the two bracelets together.

As for carat size, I would say to get the biggest and best quality you can afford. However, if you are going to stack both the Love and tennis with a thin JUC, the 3-5 carat size range is likely to work the best so that it doesn’t overpower your stack.

Not a great photo but I’ve attached a pic of my Love and tennis bracelet together to give you an idea of how they look. My Love cuff is a size 18 so the equivalent of the full bracelet in a 17.
Your bracelets are both SO gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

• Love
Reactions: Onebagtoomany
I'm inclined to say yellow gold would be my first choice, but I guess it depends--what other jewellery would you wear with it? For example, if you always wear white gold earrings, it might be nice to play on the mixed metals look with your tennis bracelet too. I don't think there's a bad option either way!

I'm also considering getting a tennis bracelet but am waffling a little. (I've never spent that much on a piece of jewellery lol.) Considering the Mejuri tennis bracelet (which has about one carat of diamonds, SI clarity, GH colour). I don't mind it being small, as I like dainty jewellery and can always upgrade in the future. But I'm overthinking it a lot haha. What sort of factors affect your decision to invest in a piece? Would you say the Mejuri is a good choice, speaking to someone who's just starting to build a fine jewellery wardrobe?

Both options would look great! The white gold would make the diamonds pop more, but the yellow gold would help mask a lower diamond color grade if the diamonds aren't colorless.

I feel like white gold is really fresh looking with diamonds but am also curious to see it against a YG Love!
I love tennis bracelets! I’m wearing 2 tennis bracelets and it’s my favorite! White Gold is my go to jewelry metal.

View attachment 5073256

hubba hubba :loveeyes: I've always preferred yellow gold Loves...until I saw this pic, what a powerful stack! Striking.

• Love
Reactions: angelicskater16
Thank you!
i actually own a gold love and I tried to mix my golds, but I’m too ocd
lol ... so my left hand is all yellow/ Rose gold and my right hand is all white golds. Let me tell you I love both lol ... I just need a rose gold to have my collection!

I feel like white gold is really fresh looking with diamonds but am also curious to see it against a YG Love!

hubba hubba :loveeyes: I've always preferred yellow gold Loves...until I saw this pic, what a powerful stack! Striking.