Tennis bracelet size

Onebagtoomany

O.G.
Apr 16, 2011
Hi all! I haven't bought any significant jewellery pieces since I had my daughter but after saving and selling some things online I have some funds to spend and am eyeing a 3ct tennis bracelet in 18k yellow gold. This seems like quite a substantial size to me (I have small wrists), but in reality how big would the diamonds be? I love dainty jewellery so that isn't a problem but at the same time I want it to have some presence on my wrist. It isn't an option to go any bigger. The diamonds are excellent - ideal cut/SI clarity/G colour.

Does anyone have a 3ct/similar size bracelet and any photos to share?

It would help if you posted a pic for reference. Depending how it's set...3 or 4 prong can make a difference. Also (and trust me on this one) TB come
under the "diamond shrinkage" category. Get the biggest, best quality you can afford.

Thanks for your thoughts ladies, only just posting now after a rubbish week (21 month old has decided that naps/sleep are for wimps).

Unfortunately it isn't an option to go any bigger than 3ct due to budget and I am now looking at an identical bracelet which is 2.50ct but £400 cheaper and better specs - VS clarity and G colour. It would be great if anyone has any modelling photos of some daintier tennis bracelet styles on their wrist from 2ct+. I just want to get an idea of the size of the diamonds and whether it would be worth saving a bit more. Prices are crazy here though and the jump from 3ct to 4ct or 5ct is massive. I do love dainty, delicate jewellery in general and am also currently a SAHM with a very young toddler, so don't want anything too blingy!

By way of an update I have decided to wait and save a bit more, I think 4-5 carat would be more in line with how I visualise it looking on my wrist and that is a massive price jump with the way prices are here.