Tennis bracelet or diamond bangle?

SilverBen

Aug 2, 2015
Hi everyone! Looking to get your opinions on which to choose! I've been looking for these two and finally found some that would fit into my life well. I am only getting one now so which do you prefer and why? All opinions welcome! Thanks in advance!
The bangle is 2 carats and the tennis is 5 carats. First picture is them next to each other. The bangle photo is it stacked and the one alone is the tennis! IMG_1488333781.344074.jpg IMG_1488333806.813874.jpgIMG_1488333814.498018.jpg

Oreo713 and agooaculture very true! I do think the tennis was more comfortable and that is really important! I also like that is goes all around the bracelet versus just diamonds on the top...and in person they both have plenty of sparkle lol

Reactions: oreo713
I love the bangle.... BUT I'd go bracket if you plan to wear a lot. I think it's more comfortable and balances your stack. But you can't go wrong with either. Just stunning.

Oreo713 and agooaculture very true! I do think the tennis was more comfortable and that is really important! I also like that is goes all around the bracelet versus just diamonds on the top...and in person they both have plenty of sparkle lol
Question. is there a big difference in the price of the two? Sorry if I am being too nosey...:wtf: