Tennis bracelet or 4 diamond love bracelet?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which should I get to wear alongside my Cartier plain rose gold bracelet?

1. Platinum diamond tennis bracelet

2. Cartier rose gold 4 diamond bracelet

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Just got my plain Cartier RG bracelet which I absolute adore and already planning for my next acquisition! In the the next couple years (maybe as a first push present?? Planning to start a fam within that period lol), thinking of either a platinum diamond tennis bracelet or a Cartier RG 4 diamond bracelet?

2. Cartier. Personally I think gold will hold it's value a bit better. Plus you can pass one of your loves down to your child (if you have a girl).

3. I agree w shpahlc. On the other hand, you might also want to determine w/c one you really want more. Do you already have a tennis bracelet? Is a tennis bracelet a must have piece for you? If so, maybe that is the better choice now & get the 2nd one later? For me I feel like a tennis bracelet is also a must have piece.. & I already have 2 so the decision is easy. HTH.

4. No I don't have a tennis bracelet yet but I do feel like it is a must have classic but the love bracelet with diamonds does have an alluring sparkle!!

5. ITA! :smile: It's a tough choice... If you are planning to wear both 24/7, go for the cartier then. I wear my love bangle 24/7 but the rest of my jewelry will depend on my mood, clothes, or what goes well with the love. :smile: goodluck! Both are good choices. Don't think you can go wrong with either. :smile:

6. Not with the premium you'll pay on the Cartier brand.

7. ita!

8. Tennis Bracelet- you already have a Love Bracelet. I think it is best to vary your collection.

9. ITA! I had this dilemma but I didn't already have a Love. My husband is getting me a 4 diamond love (which I chose instead of a tb) bc I can wear it 24/7. Once I have my love, next up will be a tb!

10. I agree, tennis bracelet since you already have a Love.

11. Tennis bracelet!

12. Tennis bracelet

13. I don't like to take on and off my bracelets often. Do you think that I could wear a diamond tb 24/7, or would that be too rough on the bracelet?

14. I wear my tennis bracelet daily. I love it and get compliments daily on it.

15. I wear mine daily, but I don't wear it to bed/shower. I don't want the diamonds to get dirty/build up in shower and I don't want sleeping in it to snag prongs.