tenKrat's storage solution and BE collection pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have had a problem with my BE bags for some time---nothing bad, just a storage problem. Don't you hate it when you walk into your closet and see those black BE dustbags, not knowing which bag is in which dustbag? I disliked having to open every dustbag until I found the bag I was looking for so much that it was time to find a solution.

So, I spent about a total of three hours taking all my bags out, taking pics, printing pics, cutting, pasting, and laminating. Basically, I cut the pic of each bag, glued it onto posterboard, and laminated it using Scotch 3M self-laminating pouches that fit pics up to 4" x 6". Then I put a single hole punch on the center top and center bottom of the laminated pic and safety-pinned it to each dustbag.

Voila! Here's a sample dustbag:

[​IMG]

2. Here are my "BE playing cards" that I made up during the course of my project. I was a little reluctant to punch holes in them because they were really great playing cards.

[​IMG]

3. Here's the breakdown of my collection:

Left to right:

1. Petrol sheen TMA Original
    2. Taupe grey matte WTM Midi
    3. Pewter crash LM
    4. Black crash LM Mini

[​IMG]

4. Left to right:

1. Nutmeg velvet matte IB Midi
    2. Mottled gold TME
    3. Mustard pebbled luxe Be Mine
    4. Wine pebbled luxe WTM Midi

[​IMG]

5. Left to right:

1. Midnight glossy IB Midi
    2. Cobalt sheen MMS
    3. Taupe grey matte TMA
    4. Fuchsia sheen LM

[​IMG]

6. #6 Sep 17, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
    Lastly,

Left to right:

1. Dark purple pebbled luxe Surprise Me
    2. Tan matte TME Midi
    3. Chocolate crash Hug Me
    4. Mottled gold Stroke Me Midi

[​IMG]

7. Wow! This is a great storage solution (I hate digging through the bags too) and I love your novel way of showing us your collection! You have some gorgeous bags - I wish I had the courage to try a gold bag - in lovely styles and leathers.

8. brilliant!

your organizing skillzzz are amazing, and the cards look great!

9. OMG! :faint::faint:

First off...you are brilliant on your storage solution!! :urock:

And secondly...your collection is DEVINE!! Pure gorgeousness, now in neatly organized BE black bags!!

:ghi5:High Five to you my friend on a great collection and storage solution!

10. Wow! I still am in total love with your mms.

11. Sgreg - that cobalt leather is gorgeous, isn't it?

12. AMAZING :woohoo:

How smart to do this; every time you open your closet you will be so very satisfied!
    It's good organizing, but also big FUN.

13. LOVE it! and I love your photos and collection. So smart!

14. Great result!:biggrin:..and a very nice collection too!:P

I love it when a collection is so neatly displayed!!

I'm alo secretly admiring your floor and carpet..no dog hairs..LOL! I tell you this can make me not post a picture, because no matter what I do..white hairs will appear like magic!

15. What an amazing job you did! I feel the same frustration with any "brand" sleeper bag.

This something I will need to emulate!

And a double bonus is we could play Purse Poker with the cards! They themselves are cute!