Tender Touch???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hola! Has anyone seen the new Tender Touch handbag? From what I understand, it looks like a Chanel 3 but with two pockets instead of three and with a zipper...? I understand it comes in quite a few colors... Anyone seen this bag that can describe it? Or better yet, anyone have pics??

2. I don't have photos but it is just like what you described with a metal plate on top.

3. Thanks, Tutu!!!

4. What type of metal plate is on the top, tutu?

5. If it's the right bag, it had a metal plate kind of like the updated Kelly. It had two main compartments, not 3 like the Chanel 3. The SA at NM said it was the Tender Touch? I asked as I'd not seen this bag before; it was in an off white color. not too tall and rectangular shape.

6. I think the mint green one came out first and I saw the smaller one two weeks ago at boutique in light pink.

You can search the mint green on the forum.

7. Thanks, guys!! You have been most helpful! :biggrin:

8. Thanks tutu.