Ten years later...and I finally have my speedy!

congrats on your first love purchase! oooh I had the same problem as you! I really really wanted the cabas piano....when I got my first LV last year I got distracted by the trouville, which I thought was so lovely, got that instead and I love her so much...but I have been pining for the cabas piano ever since! oh well, hopefully one of these days!

Thanks everyone! It's been a long time coming, but I'm sooo thrilled that I finally have the speedy 25. I'm just so in love with her and I can't stop looking at her and holding her! And the size is so perfect for me, it holds a ton for a small bag.

congrats on your first love purchase! oooh I had the same problem as you! I really really wanted the cabas piano....when I got my first LV last year I got distracted by the trouville, which I thought was so lovely, got that instead and I love her so much...but I have been pining for the cabas piano ever since! oh well, hopefully one of these days!

I hope you get your cabas soon! It's such a beautiful and classic bag. Don't wait too long to get it!

awe congrats on getting the speedy!! That is going to be my next purchase! I love the one you got but I also love the speedy 25 azur and can't decide between the two! I plan on buying one in the next year along with a new car! Those might be the 2 best purchases for me for awhile haha!