Ten years later...and I finally have my speedy!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats on finally getting it!!!!

2. what a great story!! congrats on your speedy!! im sure of all your bags, this looks the BEST on you!

3. yeap..looks good on u

i think the size is just nice also

congrats :smile:

4. congrats on your first love purchase! oooh I had the same problem as you! I really really wanted the cabas piano....when I got my first LV last year I got distracted by the trouville, which I thought was so lovely, got that instead and I love her so much...but I have been pining for the cabas piano ever since! oh well, hopefully one of these days!

5. Much congrats. Enjoy her!

6. that's such a great story! congrats!

7. I have found that if I do not buy what I love the first time around, it is a very expensive, albeit fun journey by the time I finally do buy it.

8. Thanks everyone! It's been a long time coming, but I'm sooo thrilled that I finally have the speedy 25. I'm just so in love with her and I can't stop looking at her and holding her! And the size is so perfect for me, it holds a ton for a small bag.

I hope you get your cabas soon! It's such a beautiful and classic bag. Don't wait too long to get it!

9. The Damier Speedy 25 was my first LV, and is still a great bag. She looks fabulous on you!

10. Congrats aira108 on finally getting your long, overdue speedy in your hands!! :woohoo:

11. awe congrats on getting the speedy!! That is going to be my next purchase! I love the one you got but I also love the speedy 25 azur and can't decide between the two! I plan on buying one in the next year along with a new car! Those might be the 2 best purchases for me for awhile haha!