Ten silky reveals (some SS/2011)!

Congratulations SCinSG! What beautiful, beautiful scarves! I think you'll love the jersey, they drape so well you can almost just fling them around your neck and they'll be elegant. And I couldn't help but notice that half the scarves have blue in them!:graucho:
I vote for cashmere and mousseline asap...

Thanks for all your kind words and for sharing my joy, highlighting, lvdreamer, papertiger, Mrs. SR, pierina2 and mimi 123!

mimi 123 ~ How lovely it is to be your scarf cousin on many scarves! H scarves are just soooooooooooo beautiful. And yes, the flower ones were a bit of a surprise. Even when I saw them folded up on display, I didn't think much of them .... until they were tried on. Thank goodness they had just two colourways at the store! LOL!

pierina2 ~ You know, now that you mention it, there are hints of blue in many of the newbies ..... i wonder where that influence came from ;) As for cashmere and mouss, they are on the list (along with that horn necklace that was totally ignored once the silkies paraded about).

papertiger ~ Hurrah! How great it is to be your scarf twin on Quintessence. I'll join you over at the Q-queen club :biggrin: It's such an amazing design.

Wow, what a great reveal and a wonderful way to jump start your H scarf collection. I love all of your beauties. I saw the purple Fleurs d'Indienne also and had a hard time walking away from it. I dropped into my boutique yesterday and saw a drop dead gorgeous GM mousseline changeant in the Quitessence pattern - you should check that one out, too! I'd love to have a mousseline changeant, they are so fabulous!! Enjoy all of your new treasures!

Major congrats SCin SG, you definitely started well on the Orange side! I esp love the Carré en Carré in jersey silk...and your Pegase d'Hermès! Your Hapi is also a must have for me too...Enjoy in best of health!!:yahoo:

Beautiful silks, kelly scarf ring, medor charms, and bracelet SCinSG! I really love the beautiful colors on the Fleurs d'Indiennes. Enjoy everything in the best of health and happiness :flowers:

Congrats! Thanks for sharing all your lovely purchases. I am sure you have a wonderful afternoon trying out all the scarves yesterday. Look forward to your modelling pics soon :smile:

Oh WOW what a fabulous haul SCinSG:ps:
I love the Mme Soie I must have her (and the matching M Parfum!) also loved your Fleurs Indiennes in the violet (very similar cw to La Vie du Grand Nord in cw10!) and the Jersey CenC is lovely in those neutrals. Great choices congratulations and thank you for sharing!!

What a great haul, well done :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:!
I especially love the jersey and the horn scarf ring (is it also H.?)
Many congratulations to you and enjoy in the best of health :biggrin:!

What a way to get into the silks! Fantastic choices on all, but I have to say my jaw dropped when I saw your Fleurs d'Indiennes in the chocolate cw!!! She is a beauty!!!!
Congrats!