Ten silky reveals (some SS/2011)!

This was THE scarf I as waiting for, after seeing the marvellous previews here. So I was a little sad when the design didn't quite like me as much as I liked it in real life. UNTIL, I tried it on in this colourway. I think the others were a little too cool for my colouring.

OK, enough chatter! On to the pics ...

In the box & the tag:
Pegase1.jpg

Pegase2.jpg

Full view:
Pegase3.jpg

Close-ups:
Pegase1.jpg

Pegase4.jpg

Can't get enough of the wings:
Pegase5.jpg

Pegase7.jpg

I think I'm going to wear this one A LOT:
Pegase6.jpg

This is such a happy scarf and it ties so beautifully too. Although it wasn't on my "must get" list, I fell in love with it the minute I tried it on.

In the box:
Temari1.jpg

Those balls are so darn cute:
Temari2.jpg

Temari3.jpg

Temari5.jpg

Temari4.jpg

Just couldn't resist this delightful, happy scarf:
Temari6.jpg

This is the most elegant colorway of Carre en Cravates of all CWs. The gray shades in both directions to brown and yellow are amazing.

You lucky girl - a Pegase d'Hermes and L'art du Temari.
Both scarves are a must have for SS2011. Still not sure which CW I want to buy. I guess I will go for the silk Pegase and cashmere for Temari, but the colors???

This one was a complete surprise. It wasn't on my radar at all, but once I tried it on, its silky siren song enthralled so much, I got this design in two colourways. This one is the "tamer" version, with yummy chocolates and soft warm tones.

In the box, and the tag:
indiennes1.jpg

indiennes2.jpg

Look at those wild, wonderful flowers!
indiennes3.jpg

indiennes4.jpg

So how could I just stop at one?
indiennes5.jpg

indiennes6.jpg

From soft chocolate to CRAZY WILD FUN! It's amazing how different colours can transform the very same design. LOVE LOVE LOVE the wild colours on this one and I'm going to wear it with a huge goofy grin!

In the box and the tag (see how the colours pop!):
windiennes1.jpg

windiennes2.jpg

Brilliant wild and crazy! FUN!
windiennes5.jpg

windiennes4.jpg

windiennes6.jpg

And here ends the 90s series ... my first 90s :smile: Now on to the last scarf....

And here she is, the last of the 10 -- my first silk jersey, Carre en Carre. She is sooooooo soft and pretty .... and I haven't a clue how to tie her to show off her full beauty! LOL! enjoy....

In the box and the tag:
jersey1.jpg

jersey2.jpg

LOVE the colours, the little vignettes of different designs ... the soft, supple hand ....
jersey4.jpg

jersey5.jpg

jersey6.jpg

And there you have it ... the 10 silkies who decided to come home with me yesterday. It was a wonderful, exhilirating and FUN afternoon and I'm so happy to be able to share my new-found love for H with you. Thanks for indulging this not-so-newbie-anymore :biggrin:

I leave you with a just three more little boxes of fun additions...

The final pics ....

add1.jpg

I don't have a Kelly ... but I do have a lock and key scarf ring :biggrin: (in permabrass) ...
add3.jpg

... and some Twilly medor charms ...
add4.jpg

... and here's a cute little bracelet. It is reversible -- potiron on one side and black on the other:
add5.jpg

And with that, the reveal is really and truly at an end :biggrin: Thank you so much for letting me share my journey to the Slippery Orange Side!

Thank you, booksnchocolate! It was a good shopping day yesterday. LOL! Now I'm on a self-imposed ban because the silky goodies (and others) are just tooooooo tempting.

Jadeite ~ Thank you! A rabbit in purple was on display at the store and it was love at first sight :smile:

Vanmiracle ~ Choosing a colourway can be haaaard! Whatever you choose, I'm sure you'll look wonderful and they'll be such great additions to your already wonderful collection.

You did a GREAT job! Now you have a wonderful collection of 90 carrés! Congratulations! on all your lovely orange boxes. Can't wait to find them in action on the SOTD thread!

Don't forget to post the SS2011 scarf-pics on the 2011 scarf thread. The girls will be delighted. (You know you don't have to upload them again - just copy the picture link and paste it in the other thread with the picture tool)

You did a GREAT job! Now you have a wonderful collection of 90 carrés! Congratulations! on all your lovely orange boxes. Can't wait to find them in action on the SOTD thread!

Don't forget to post the SS2011 scarf-pics on the 2011 scarf thread. The girls will be delighted. (You know you don't have to upload them again - just copy the picture link and paste it in the other thread with the picture tool)

Ooh, I'll do just that. Thanks, Vanmiracle!