Tempted

1. Hmmm... I dont really like the gold on there....especially the cover over the watch face....The price is pretty sweet though...love the pink...ugh I am no help...

2. Kou! It's a little beauty!!! Do you LOVE it?????

3. I love the fuchsia ostrich, but I don't know if it's my style. It's one of those that i'll have to try on in person ... Mmm ... do you think it'll look a bit too punkish on me?

4. Pink and gold is a combination I don't see often ... I don't even know they make that combination in that watch.:yes:

5. That is really a good price for that piece. I am not too fond of the tetrahedrons, but the color is nice.

6. I'm not a fan of this watch. The pyramids give a punk rocker appearance and because they protrude so much, will scratch easily.

7. You're right, I didn't think of the scratches ... Ok, I am going to pass on this. Maybe I should stick with something a bit more lady-like, like the Kelly watch ... with croc strap!:nuts:

8. The Tetrahedron are also what got to me ... I don't think I can quite pull that off ...

9. Just trying to save you from another regretful impulse buy, Kou.

10. Thank you:flowers: . I think I'm just craaaaving something in fuchsia ostrich right now ...

11. I'd get an "H"-our watch with an ostrich strap...

12. I say pass for many reasons...just keep your eyes open...more sweeter things will pop up

13. I totally agree with KB! There will be many more things that will catch your eye!!

14. i'm alone here in loving the punk quality.
    love punk.
    this is pink punk.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice