Tempted by Foggy Grey Bayswater...

KatharinaV

O.G.
May 18, 2010
Hi Ladies

Haven't been active for a while - exams and so on :smile:

I got some wonderful treats for Christmas - and a little bit in the sales, will do reveal later ;)

Now for the question:

I have fallen completely in love with the new Foggy Grey Bays in large grain nappa :graucho:

Having an Alexa and a Barnaby, I think it's time for a Bayswater. But is this the right one? Or should I go for a little more splash of colour?

TIA for any advice :smile:

Oh so right you are! But I have told myself that I really don't need another Lexie... Somehow it's difficult to stay convincing :yahoo::lol:

(get the reg one! It's divine, saw it in M shop Monday)

Hi Ladies

I got some wonderful treats for Christmas - and a little bit in the sales, will do reveal later ;)

Now for the question:

I have fallen completely in love with the new Foggy Grey Bays in large grain nappa :graucho:

Having an Alexa and a Barnaby, I think it's time for a Bayswater. But is this the right one? Or should I go for a little more splash of colour?

Oh I am liking that Bayswater too but I fear I need to buy another kind of bag as I own 4 Bays!!! Does anyone have pics they would like to share or can describe from seeing it in real life?

I am eager to see what you decide!

I think foggy grey is a fantastic colour. I like how cool it is. I've only seen the Alexa irl but the nappa finish has got to be beautiful as well. I think it would go with a lot of other colours, casual and smart.

I also want either a Bays or a Lexie in foggy grey :smile:. I just wonder how durable the nappa leather is...? I know buffalo is fairly hard wearing and the Alexa in foggy grey is lovely irl. I assume there will be an SBS in this colour as well. Have fun deciding!

CPrincess: Me too :greengrin: it's a difficult decision as I tend to keep my bags. So it has to be the right one. And I do like grey!

PeanutB: Thank you for your input. I've seen the foggy grey Alexa a couple of times IRL and it's beautiful!

Next, I hope the M shop in Copenhagen gets this Bays because the website states it to be fully lined with the M tree fabric, but pics show suede/brushed leather interior??

Anyone know of this?

Linnea: I'm wondering the exact same thing. Nappa is probably a bit to be babied, and maybe that isn't the choice for a Bays? I mean, I love my Barnaby - can stand up for anything, and a Bays should be my extra work horse....

So difficult!

I love this colour! I saw a regular and OS Alexa next to each other in Fenwicks today and they looked like completely different colours, one was a gorgeous grey and the other rather purple :confused1:, very odd...

I love this colour! I saw a regular and OS Alexa next to each other in Fenwicks today and they looked like completely different colours, one was a gorgeous grey and the other rather purple :confused1:, very odd...

Apparently you really need to go instore and choose your foggy Alexa instore as they vary wildly in colour. Ladies have said some are lovely grey colour and some are as you say a weird lilacy colour.
Not one to buy online I don't think.

^^ i've seen the same, two foggy alexa's next to each other one alovely grey and one positively lilac. The sa said it must have been two diffent colour batches but I'd say the foggy has to be picked in person or to give stern directions if ordering over the phone

Hi Ladies

Now for the question:

so have you got the foggy grey Bayswater? I am interested in this one too and would so love to see any photos.