Tempted by a Python!

jules08

O.G.
Aug 16, 2007
On the updated website today, I am ogling over the new Kristen python clutch, but I hesitate.

I have always wanted a Coach Python print. Does anyone have experience with the Pythons? I have read several posts of peeling issues. Does anyone have Python bags that have not peeled? Also I plan on using this clutch for casual outings, not formal ones. Is it too dressy? I would appreciate your opinions. Thanks!

I have the large Sophia Python in Denim. Ive only had her about a month now, but Ive been using her everyday and do not have any issue with peeling at all. I heard the leather is supposed to be a little more delicate than normal leather, but so far she still looks perfect and I carry alot of stuff in her! She even got caught in a rainstorm, and while I tried to protect her as best I could, she did get wet, but it dried just fine with no spots or problems.

I have the Light Python and Denim Python. The light python is more delicate and there is lifting, compared to the Denim - its seems more hardier. But I love them both!

I've seen the light python color in a store display and it had a lot of lifting. I've also seen the denim python and I didn't notice any lifting at all and looks great. I asked a sales person about lifting problems and she said that the denim seems to be holding up pretty well.