Temporary-ness of Toki for LeSportsac

How do you feel

• Terrible, it should be a permanent line.

• Good, I won't have to spend so much money anymore

• Oh well, that's the way it is.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm super relieved! I swear I thought they were gonna stop after Angels and Devils! But I agree with jenryalee, I didn't really like the past 4 new prints either. They're cute and all but my most favorite is definitely the original print! Anyway, I've been waiting for Simone to start making his own line of tokidoki bags, aside from Lesportsac! Like what Gwen Stefani's doing!!! Yay! I'm excited now!! Till then, TIME TO SAVE UP!:yahoo:

i think its good that its ending, if its not ending this year i think people will get bored of it. Better make it short and sweet rather than long and boring :P.

But I'm looking forward for future Tokidoki's collaboration! I rather have different kinds of tokidoki items rather than a full storage of tokidoki for lesportsac bags :nogood:

Simone does have his own line of toki bags. Jessaka and Chicki has one and so does some of the girls here. Its only sold in europe and its pink with pics of the girls on it. I believe you can find them on ebay and the website chicki mentioned in the uk--but I forgot.

I'm relieved because I can then stop spending so much. I've never really been into collecting anything on this scale before where it affected my bank account so much. The only thing I'd be really sad about is this forum ending because everyone on here is so great!

While I know it's better for me and my bank account that the Tokidoki/Lesportsac collaberation is coming to an end, still, I am sad. It's hard to think about this all coming to an end in 4+ months. What will happen to our happy little forum???:crybaby:

We can still have the forum... because then we can talk about our "Vintage" Tokis!:graucho:

Were or are any of you into L.A.M.B. for Lesportsac? How are those doing in terms of ebay, etc... are they going for less/equal/more now that it's no longer in print??? Just wondering how the value of our tokidokis will be....