Temple St. Clair fans, let’s share our favorites!

I previously thought I'd be a minimalist with TSC, but I'll probably end up with all the chains! :biggrin: Looking forward to seeing what piece you choose, next! :flowers:
Well, I'd like to be minimalist, too, but it is very hard! I really need a large amulet to go on the 34" classic oval chain to get enough wear out of it. :lol: (How's that for justifying buying more?) I've been looking back through this thread and a lot of them were discussing chain sizes! I am trying to decide on something small to buy now if that TSC discount code still works. Otherwise I'll just wait. I was thinking maybe moonstone earrings, but I am wondering if they look more clear or do they really show the blue adularescence? I think you have at least a couple of pairs...do you think they are worth getting or not? It's a little hard to order earrings without trying them on.

Well, I'd like to be minimalist, too, but it is very hard! I really need a large amulet to go on the 34" classic oval chain to get enough wear out of it. :lol: (How's that for justifying buying more?) I've been looking back through this thread and a lot of them were discussing chain sizes! I am trying to decide on something small to buy now if that TSC discount code still works. Otherwise I'll just wait. I was thinking maybe moonstone earrings, but I am wondering if they look more clear or do they really show the blue adularescence? I think you have at least a couple of pairs...do you think they are worth getting or not? It's a little hard to order earrings without trying them on.

I just pulled out my moonstone pieces to have a look for you. :flowers: The ones with ovals seem to naturally have more of the blue flash. So, although my Trio earrings do have it, it's much more apparent with my small Classic ovals. Same with my small Sea Star pendant vs my Sea Star Amulet, the blue flash is much more apparent on the amulet. I'm not sure if it has to do with the ovals being larger, or if the shape plays a part. They all can appear a bit clear at times, but give a blue flash with movement. I love how understated the moonstones are, I just think they're so elegant. And, a bit esoteric, but I love that moonstones are said to be cooling and calming.

I wouldn't hesitate to order a few pairs to see and try. I've found them to be very accommodating and understanding if items received don't end up feeling like a good match for ones taste or needs. I've also found them to be very helpful, both in sending additional photos and offering advice. Let us know what you decide! :flowers:

@etoile de mer Thanks so much for comparing the moonstones for me! I'll ponder that a little more!

Since we have have been talking about chains, I noticed there is a new large beaded chain on the TSC site. Unfortunately it is rather expensive! But I found an additional picture today from IG that is different than the website picture so I thought I'd post it. The pendant on the chain is beautiful. (If I get something like an angel pendant, I'll likely get the original smaller beaded chain.)

TSC large beaded chain.jpg

@etoile de mer Thanks so much for comparing the moonstones for me! I'll ponder that a little more!

Since we have have been talking about chains, I noticed there is a new large beaded chain on the TSC site. Unfortunately it is rather expensive! But I found an additional picture today from IG that is different than the website picture so I thought I'd post it. The pendant on the chain is beautiful. (If I get something like an angel pendant, I'll likely get the original smaller beaded chain.)

View attachment 5768189

Thanks so much for sharing! :flowers: The Mandala pendant looks beautiful on the larger ball chain. :love:

I've been reading through this entire thread beginning when it was revived in Oct. 2021 with the hope of deciding on what to order! :lol: I want to order something directly from TSC, if possible. However, I just noticed this post from a year ago and wanted to remind myself (and anyone else interested) of this Bloomingdale's sale last year in early May. It's actually better than their F&F if you have their CC.

Bloomingdale’s has 25% off TSC using their CC or 20% with other payment through 5/8. I need to remember not to buy when the sale is less than 25%!
Again, this was last year. I might order something small there if they do it again.

If you can look at TSC's current IG story at the top of the IG page, click on View Shop in the first images and you'll see that she has a few items on sale. I think it will be gone in a few hours. There are a few amulets, zodiac pendants, and a few other misc things on sale, mostly 25% off, but a few things less or more. The medium beehive amulet is an outstanding deal, but it is a little too similar to my Charleston Pineapple amulet to tempt me. Once you click on the item it will take you to her site, but the items do not show up on sale without going through IG. If the item is available, it will allow you to put it in your cart. When an item is sold out, it will say something like "call for availability".

If you can look at TSC's current IG story at the top of the IG page, click on View Shop in the first images and you'll see that she has a few items on sale. I think it will be gone in a few hours. There are a few amulets, zodiac pendants, and a few other misc things on sale, mostly 25% off, but a few things less or more. The medium beehive amulet is an outstanding deal, but it is a little too similar to my Charleston Pineapple amulet to tempt me. Once you click on the item it will take you to her site, but the items do not show up on sale without going through IG. If the item is available, it will allow you to put it in your cart. When an item is sold out, it will say something like "call for availability".

Thank u soo much for putting this in on our radar!! I just got a pair of earrings at a great price. Hopefully I will like them when they arrive :smile:

why cant I find that???

why cant I find that???
IG stories only stay up for 24 hours and it had been up several hours before I found it. That's why I said it would be gone in a few hours. I hated to even mention it since I knew a lot of people wouldn't catch it in time, but at least one person did! Sorry about that! I am hoping Bloomingdales has a sale next week like they did last year, and I will post here again if they do!

I’ve been away from tPF for a bit so I’m now catching up on this thread and the new, beautiful additions.

Posting this email that I received in case anyone is interested in going. Sadly, I can’t but my wallet is happy.

View attachment 5769800

I'd love to hear about it if anyone attends and wants to share details! :flowers: Would be so fun to go, but like @MyDogTink's wallet, mine is is ecstatic that I cannot! :biggrin:

IG stories only stay up for 24 hours and it had been up several hours before I found it. That's why I said it would be gone in a few hours. I hated to even mention it since I knew a lot of people wouldn't catch it in time, but at least one person did! Sorry about that! I am hoping Bloomingdales has a sale next week like they did last year, and I will post here again if they do!
Thank you anyway. I do appreciate the "heads up" although I missed it!!

Reactions: DS2006
Posting this because I've been considering a Moonface pendant. I love these types of pics, so helpful to be able to compare options. Of course, I love the largest with pavé, best! Does anyone own the largest crystal, Moonface pendant either with or without pavé? Pics while worn would be appreciated, if possible. :flowers:

TSC R - Many Moons - 1.jpeg

Temple st Clair pendant on unbranded sterling silver chain. I felt like the real TSC chains are every expensive and not worth it for everyday use so i got an alternative when i want to wear it boldy to capture the look that i want with this necklace.
View attachment 5390237View attachment 5390238

Could you please share where you bought the chain from. I am on the look out for a similar chain to use without breaking the bank :smile:

Posting this because I've been considering a Moonface pendant. I love these types of pics, so helpful to be able to compare options. Of course, I love the largest with pavé, best! Does anyone own the largest crystal, Moonface pendant either with or without pavé? Pics while worn would be appreciated, if possible. :flowers:

View attachment 5776264

i LOVE my moonface, i switched it out for my terra and wear it everyday and kept my terra for other occasions. I got my goddaughter the 15" version and then later got myself the 21 to match hers and I wear it everyday. I get so many compliments on it too. Originally I wanted the mixed sapphire pave but ended up going with the classic just because of price, I used a discount code and couldn't ignore the price difference and I honestly don't regret it. It looks good on everything and you can always catch the face with any color but looks best on skin (perfect for summer)! See the photo below (I'm sorry it is a terrible image, I snapped it on the move haha).

IMG_8539.jpg