Temple St. Clair fans, let’s share our favorites!

sonya

Feb 23, 2006
Anyone else love Temple St. Clair?

(D, E)

082v083_THEGIFT2006_v1_m56577569831337038.JPG

Collections | Temple St. Clair

I saw a cabochon ring of hers sold at Bergdorf's and it was probably the most attractive new piece I've seen all year. Too bad I'm not big on rings!

I've recently taken a closer look at this line and I'm in love. It's luxe, well priced, unique and the craftsmanship is superb!

I'm after a YG necklace with pendant to wear casually - to spruce up a tee, blazer and jeans. I'm thinking of either the ball necklace or small oval in a long length- like 24" or so.

Debating between a lion pendant or one of the egg amulets - stunning! I also might want to layer a few charms.

Anyway, I'd love to see anyone's TSC pieces, even better with modeling shots. It's hard to visualize the scale of some of the pieces.

ooh nice thread greentea! I don't own any TSC but I am in love with their rock crystal egg pendants...I know a few members own their pieces. I'm excited to see pictures:snack:

it's amazing! I would love this with a 30 inch chain...

I hope Restricter sees this thread, she scored some gorgeous TSC pieces earlier this year:graucho:

Restricter has indeed seen this thread and I not only scored some gorgeous pieces at their sample sale back in April but also at their last sample sale (2 years ago).

Pics to follow this evening, if I'm still conscious after work.

In the meantime, here's the link to some of the damage that's been done in the name of Temple St. Clair. http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/so-i-went-temple-st-clair-sample-sale-661565.html

Last edited:
Restricter has indeed seen this thread and I not only scored some gorgeous pieces at their sample sale back in April but also at their last sample sale (2 years ago).

Pics to follow this evening, if I'm still conscious after work.

In the meantime, here's the link to some of the damage that's been done in the name of Temple St. Clair. http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/so-i-went-temple-st-clair-sample-sale-661565.html
thanks for the eye candy...looking forward to more pics!