Tempete vs Bleu Persan?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've done a search but can't seem to find this...

Does anyone happen to have comparison pictures of 2009 tempete and 2014 bleu persan?

Or if you've seen them, which do u prefer? TIA!!

2. #2 Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    I've got both and i love them both as well. If i'd have to choose one, i'd choose tempete because is a greish blue and with silver hardware is to die for in my opinion. Bleu persan to me is a sort of denim shade and infact i wear it with my jeans. Here is a pic of my sgh tempete city and my rh bleu persan hip under window's direct light ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460564328.309123.jpg

3. #3 Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    Other comparison pics ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460564550.537909.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460564590.492216.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460564625.510000.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460564685.748379.jpg

Last pic is with window's light direct above bags, the other 3 pics are taken far from window.

4. Thank you Just Violet!! Your bags are so so pretty - and the colours are really very different; I thought both were stormy blues with a hint of grey in them, but they are completely dissimilar. Tempete is sort of mysterious but BP has a lovely almost lavender tone. And I love the differences in the leather. Oh no... I think I must have both! 😄

Re Tempete: is it true that some bags are darker and some, lighter?

5. I had also a tempete midday but to be honest i didn't see any difference with this tempete city when i owned them at the same time. Color was very similar as intensity of shade. But maybe others girls had lighter or darker tempete bags.

6. I found a few threads on the lighter/darker-ness of tempete :smile: Will aim to get a more stormy one! Thanks again so much for your gorgeous and very helpful and enabling photos!

7. You're welcome ;)

8. I had a Tempete City bag that looks identical to what Just Violet posted...the color looked exactly the same....it was GORGEOUS & I do regret selling mine~it's a very versatile shade!

9. I think those are the best sort of colours - versatile yet with a character all their own! Tempete is definitely on my lust list