Tempete SGH PT is here! First (new) bbag yay!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know... this is like the 10th tempete SGH reveal of sorts, but I can't help and post this too since there's so much variation with the leather. :nuts:

I received this from Erica from HGBags this morning! I couldn't wait for it to arrive so had it express mailed in time for my vacation in Hawaii tomorrow. I was looking for a officier/marine SGH PT/City but no luck. I saw the tempete SGH PT on Erica's online site... and it taunted me for a couple days before I made the move to get the last one.

I don't have many bbags to compare the leather with, but it's very gorgy. I've never seen a new bag before, so not sure what to expect. :P I love the distressed look on it (Tempete/storm - the distressed/crackle of blue goes well with it's name, very fitting) and happy it's not a light version.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If anyone is interested, I can try to take modeling pictures later.

2. Such a gorgeous colour! Many congrats and enjoy your new bag :smile:

3. :yahoo: Yay! Congrats! I love your Tempete! :woohoo:

4. Beautiful bag. I wish I could have that bag :P Congrats!!

5. That looks beautiful! How does the leather feel?

6. congrats!!! it is a gorgeous colour!!:graucho:

7. missty I think you've capture the color in this pic pretty well no? I could never get tired of looking at tempete! so beautiful.
    Congrats!!

8. Congrats, Beautiful Bag!!! The leather on that bag looks so nice!! ENJOY!!!

9. missty - you take excellent pictures. Congrats on your very pretty new bbag! I hope you get the chance to break her in while in Hawaii.

I would do the same thing you did - have a bag 1Day Expressed to me before a vacation. :winkiss:

10. Wow, what a gorgeous color and leather, especially with SGH. Congrats!!! :yes:

11. Gorgeous color combo, congrats!

12. So pretty, Missty4! Congrats., and enjoy your gorgeous bag!

13. Wow what a gorgeous color and handbag

14. LOVE the color of your bag! i'm not a fan of veining in bal leather but yours is gorgeous! it reminds me of the bottom of a pool when water hits it.

15. Congrats! I have the Tempete in city and I'm totally in love with it!:yahoo: Please post some modelling pics.