Tempete GSH CITY vs. Raisin GSH PT- which would you choose?

Which one would you keep/get?

• Tempete GSH city

• Raisin GSH PT

• neither! sell them both and save for SS2010!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ehc2010

O.G.
Sep 20, 2008
Hi all!:biggrin:

Against my better judgement I bought a Tempete GSH city today. I like the color a lot, but I can't justify having both a Tempete GSH city and Raisin GSH PT this season. Which one would you keep?

My Bal family is pretty stable- I love my 07 black GGH PT, 09 Anthra SGH envelope clutch, and 07 Aquamarine RH city. I love how the giant PT fits over my shoulder easily, but boy is it heavy and sometimes needlessly large for my use. I sold my one and only giant city in black awhile ago and kind of miss the shape...hard call!

I have been kicking myself for not buying something in Tempete SGH and now can't find one anywhere (for under retail). So my vote would be to keep Tempete! It's such an interesting color and I think it would match more than Raisin.

Where did you find your city, and is there any left in either SGH PT or SGH city?

^roey, I was fortunate enough to get it off of bluefly today. The price was lower than retail. I would keep checking if you're interested as I think they restock sometimes. Thanks for your input! At the beginning of the season I had tempete fever, then it went away, then it's sort of creeping back. I know exactly how you feel...

I personally prefer Raisin SGH Part Time. But based on your situation -- got a good deal of Tempete SGH City and having weight problem of the Giant Part Time, I would keep the Tempete SGH City.