Tempete GCH Club or Light Olive GCH city?

Greekgirl

Mar 26, 2009
Hello ladies,

I would appreciate some input. I recently bought a Tempete Club but I'm not sure about the style, although I love the color (I do have an Officier RH work) but I am thinking about exchanging it for a light olive city (I also have a Cypress GRH Work). What do you think? Should I do it or should I keep the Tempete.
Thanks in advance....

If you are having doubts about the Club style then I would exchange it. If it was me I'd always have that thought in the back of mind that I should have changed it and bought a style that I know I love. Good luck with your decision :smile:

If you are unsure about this style, I would exchange, no question. I have kept bags because of the leather even though I did not care for the style and I always regret it and sell later because the handbag sits in her duster and well.... that is just sad!

Style is huge, I would exchange for a style you adore.

If you are unsure about this style, I would exchange, no question. I have kept bags because of the leather even though I did not care for the style and I always regret it and sell later because the handbag sits in her duster and well.... that is just sad!

Style is huge, I would exchange for a style you adore.

I absolutely agree! Nothing sadder than a bag sitting in her duster!!!! So, I exchanged the Club, which just did not suit me! Thanks a lot!

If you are having doubts about the Club style then I would exchange it. If it was me I'd always have that thought in the back of mind that I should have changed it and bought a style that I know I love. Good luck with your decision :smile:

Thanks a lot for your reply. I agree that I would be constantly thinking whether I did the right thing or not if I hadn't exchanged it. The style is really important and I just prefer the city....:biggrin: