Temma Dahan

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I saw a dark blue Temma Dahan that I really like. I have never heard of this designer before and am wondering if anyone has experience with these bags. In terms of quality and durability, can anyone give me a comparison?

2. i've never heard anything about her before, but every time i see those bags on bluefly, i think one thing: balenciaga. the shape of the bag and the strap attachment is very similar, so if you like balenciaga but can't swing a grand for a bag, i'd say it's a good purchase because it's the same style without having the exact same details.

3. I agree with the above post. If you like more of a classic look than the biker look its a great bag.

4. I so agree with you Amanda. I find that everything Temma does is basically a "rip-off" of some other successful bag.

Charlize Bag - Looks like a cheaper version of the Be&D Satchel
    Amber Bag - Sure looks like a version of the Kooba's Claudia Satchel
    Lola Bag - "Inspired" by Balenciaga?

It's as if he/she took the bags that were hot on the market and toned them down and marketed them as their own designs. I find this in bad taste.

The good thing though is the prices are much better than the others, but I always find that I like the true designer than someone who takes things off of someone else.

(I didn't intend on this sounding like a rip on Temma, I'm just frustrated when designers don't follow their own.)