Tell us which Sabrina is your favorite and why?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Now that I own 5 Coach Sabrina's I was wondering which Sabrina's are your favorite's? My favorite changes quite often, but I guess I would have to say that the Large Parchment has been and remains my favorite. :thinking:

2. I have two: small resort Sabrina and small patent camel Sabrina.

The camel is my favorite. The patent leather looks great, she goes with just about everything, and is a great color for all seasons. I LOVE the chain strap, too. I wish she was a tiny bit bigger, but the large Sabrina was just too big for me.

Here's a pic of her. You guys have probably seen it before, but I'm just so proud of her! I don't care if you're sick of seeing her. :P

[​IMG]

3. My favorite sabrina is the small/medium black patent one. I just love the hardware on that bag, and the chain strap! Also the color just goes with everything.

4. She is stunning. I am pondering whether to buy a large patent Sabrina. I just called JAX and the graphite and cobalt are the only 2 colors available right now. Since I already have a black patent (small) I think I may buy the cobalt one. After that I should ban myself. (ya - right).

5. ITA. I use mine at least once or twice a week. Can't seem to take my eyes off her. :yahoo:

6. I'm loving the new patent colors (graphite and cobalt). But I also always admired teal and berry as well.

7. If you are near an outlet, there are some patent Sabrinas showing up. Maybe give them a call first if you like the older colors.

Especially since cobalt and graphite don't have the chain strap. If you like that, I mean.

8. So far I don't have much to compare to, but I'm still very much loving my metallic silver!

9. I like the large black/brass and the large berry

10. I love your metallic silver too! I hunted for it for awhile.

11. My ABSOLUTE favorite Sabrina is the black patent fashion Sabrina LARGE!
    This would be followed closely by the magenta or berry.
    I own 1 Sabrina (used to have 2) and low and behold it's none of the 3 above mentioned!! LOL

12. Huge fan of cherry!

13. My favorite by far is my silver one but it is not an everyday bag so I don't use it that often. I love my teal one too but I really prefer the small size. My ultimate would be a black patent small/med if I ever find one.

Almost forgot about my magenta one, she is gorgeous and the perfect size.

14. Steel, Teal, and Magenta are my favs. Ironically, I own black lol

15. I think the berry Sabrina is gorgeous :smile: such a great color!
    I have an espresso, which I love, but I think berry is simply beautiful.