Tell us...what are you currently on the fence about and why?

Crumpy - I love the Evora...so beautiful. I don't understand why some of these damier bags are soooo much more expensive. It doesn't have anything to me that should make it worth sooo much more. The Evora and the Trevi both. It's not like they have a ton of hardware that should drive that price up so high. That's what keeps me on the fence. If they were both 1200-1400 range, I would buy em both! :biggrin:

Same as you. I am on the fence on the Evora...Love the look and the versatility of the bag, just the price holds me back..SIGH... :P

I'm on the fence on any Damier Azur bag! I love the way they look but I'm scared the handle will get horribly dirty! I've seen people with them and I've seen the accidental smudge of makeup, dirt or "God only knows what that is" marks on the bag itself and the handles!

I really want a Damier Azur speedy but I'm definitely on the fence!!

Pomme alma - so much money and not an everyday bag.. Been on the fence for months! Think I'll end up getting the artsy empriente in infini instead but I just love Pomme!

I'm on the fence on any Damier Azur bag! I love the way they look but I'm scared the handle will get horribly dirty! I've seen people with them and I've seen the accidental smudge of makeup, dirt or "God only knows what that is" marks on the bag itself and the handles!

I really want a Damier Azur speedy but I'm definitely on the fence!!

I could never do azur. I am a DE girl because it's very low maintenance. I don't have the time nor patience to have to worry too much about my bags. Toting around an expensive bag is already enough for me to worry about, such as not setting it on the floor, making sure it doesn't get wet in the snow and rain, etc. I had a mono speedy once but had to get rid of it because I got the handles too dirty.

I'm on the fence: Bleu Infini Alma MM vs Amarante Alma MM...

I can't decide which would be better for me!

Amarante is much more beautiful IMO!

x0x011 said:
Pomme alma - so much money and not an everyday bag.. Been on the fence for months! Think I'll end up getting the artsy empriente in infini instead but I just love Pomme!

I am sort of on the fence like you! I LOVE the Pomme Alma but not sure if I can use it everyday. I am a stay at home mom with a five year old. Not sure if it is practical but I cannot stop thinking about it!

I really want an ebene NF GM and am thinking of buying it on my trip to Singapore, but I'm holding back due to all I've read about the peeling varnish issue, I just don't want to deal with something like this... but it's the perfect uni bag, argh!

Sc pm in turquoise. Due to be release next Jan and I am not sure if I should order it since the store I go to doesn't carry sc.

I adore the sc leather and turquoise sounds like a really fun colour. However, given its price tag and the fact I already own the original size sc in jasper, I am not sure if I should do another one. Doesn't help that ss2012 will be launched next feb/march, may not have sufficient time to rest and " grow" my bank for ss2012 if I were to do a sc pm.

I am on the fence about a Speedy. I never saw myself as a handheld girl...I love my NFs! I always thought the Speedy was a lovely bag...iconic...I am a huge Audrey Hepburn fan as well...but lately I have really been liking it. I made the mistake of going to my local boutique "just to look" and my SA had me try on the Speedy B 30...I would go for the 25 personally, but now I can't stop thinking about it!! I am thinking a Speedy 25 is in my future...now maybe even a Speedy B 25!!

I'm on the fence about multicolor.... I've been wanting something in multicolor for so long, thinking maybe the Greta, but I feel like its too dated. Deep down I really want it!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!

I'm on the fence about multicolor.... I've been wanting something in multicolor for so long, thinking maybe the Greta, but I feel like its too dated. Deep down I really want it!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!

that's how i was about my MultiColor Speedy ... is it too "young" for me, is it dated, etc ... finally i decided that since i have loved the bag since it was introduced over 10 years ago than i was going to get it .... i've had no regrets:smile:

i'm sitting on the fence about a pre-loved Suhali Lockit PM-Blanc. i love this style, love the leather; i already have it in Noir and Bleu. since the Suhali line is discontinued it will only add value to the bag in time. what scares me is that it's white. i'm not really a white person, i don't think i've ever had a white bag in my life excluding my White Mulitcolor Speedy (which i think is more color than white) and i don't ever wear white pants/slacks. and i'm scared of color transfer issue also.

maybe the Mahina Cirrus PM instead:graucho:

Vernis Brea or Alma PM. love it but i don't know if i want to invest so much on a bag that might just sit in my closet. date night or special occasion is rare with small children and those two purse to me is just for dressier affairs.