Tell us...what are you currently on the fence about and why?

Yes...I have the artsy's and was looking for something similar for rainy days...I'm going to pull the trigger one of these days for the Portobello gm after much consideration of several options.
**I reserve the right to change my mind...again. :smile:
My Artsy handle is Finally at the Comfortable stage! and so I am loving it now. So much that I want something similar on rainy days. I was hoping to get the Metis Hobo before the price increase, but I still have to save up a bit more. And still not sure about the size of the Metis. The opening of the bag is smaller than the Artsy and overall smaller than the Artsy. Hope you will get your Portobello GM soon!

I'm on the fence about getting another zippy compact wallet. I have it in DE but I have considered getting another one. I like the idea of epi but epi isn't what it used to be, but I have a feeling the epi zippy compact is being discontinued so I need to make a decision soon. I wish it came in empreinte then it would be problem solved!

I'm on the fence about getting another zippy compact wallet. I have it in DE but I have considered getting another one. I like the idea of epi but epi isn't what it used to be, but I have a feeling the epi zippy compact is being discontinued so I need to make a decision soon. I wish it came in empreinte then it would be problem solved!

i second the idea of the ZCW in eempreinte.

I'm stuck on the Sully MM.
I'll be selling my de Neverfull GM (brand new replacement since the original was having so many cracking problems) since I don't feel comfortable using it anymore and would like to use the money towards the Sully...the only thing holding me back is that I will be moving to Australia in a couple of months to complete my degree and that the money would, logically, be better spent on the move over there then on a bag:pout:

Empreinte Artsy. I can't decide on the color. The current colors are not singing to me yet.

Try to wait around a while. With the price you will pay for it, it should be something you will really love. But I must say it is a very lovely piece. I had one but sold it due to the weight. It was a bit heavy. I'm sure a color will come around soon which will make your heart skip a beat.

Adding a bag to my collection period. I'm looking for a second LV, only have the speedy empreinte 25.

My handbag "need" are a closure (preferably a zipper), feet, multiple ways to carry the bag and I prefer a bag that will stand the test of time since I don't have the funds to buy several bags a year.

Looking into pochette Metis (though it doesn't have feet), alma pm (I'd have to purchase the strap separately).

Any advice/ suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Adding a bag to my collection period. I'm looking for a second LV, only have the speedy empreinte 25.

My handbag "need" are a closure (preferably a zipper), feet, multiple ways to carry the bag and I prefer a bag that will stand the test of time since I don't have the funds to buy several bags a year.

Looking into pochette Metis (though it doesn't have feet), alma pm (I'd have to purchase the strap separately).

Any advice/ suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Alma PM! An Epi one. I was in your situation, had only the Emp speedy and was looking for another long-lasting bag. I tried on Pochette Metis and while I love it in pictures and on other people, on me it didnt hang right. Also all the talk about quality. Epi Alma PM with a strap is versatile, goes with everything, fits a lot, all around great bag. Also Epi lasts for years, I've seen 10yr old Epi bags that look like new.

I'd really love to get a mahina or empriente bag because the leather is low maintenance and doesn't have the staining/glazing/print rubbing off issues of the monogram and damier lines. However, I just cannot abide the dour choice of colors they seemingly only come in. When I do happen to like one of the colors, it doesn't come in the size or style I want (aka BAB size). I wish they'd make the higher end leather lines in fun, bright colors. If I want a purse to take to a funeral, I'll go buy one from chanel. I am still considering the EPI alma in that glazed green, but alma is a bit small for my everyday bag. And I won't get another bag I can't close so no neverfull.

I'm stuck on the Sully MM.
I'll be selling my de Neverfull GM (brand new replacement since the original was having so many cracking problems) since I don't feel comfortable using it anymore and would like to use the money towards the Sully...the only thing holding me back is that I will be moving to Australia in a couple of months to complete my degree and that the money would, logically, be better spent on the move over there then on a bag:pout:

I feel ya. I am sometimes on the same boat. In the end, I don't force it. I wait til I am fully ready.

I am on the fence about Retiro PM. If I didn't loathe monogram so much I would have got it already... but I am not so besotted to SO it and pay over 1600 Euro instead of 1330.

I am with you . Although I do not loathe monogram , I just love the Retiro . Another bag I like is the Pallas . What are you thoughts on that ?

I really want to get the newer style sarah wallet in black mc. I haven't because I don't really need it... I have an LV French wallet in mono that's still in good condition for a 14 yr old wallet... I've used my Marc Jacobs zip clutch so much it's looking worn & tired but I have another one in a different color that's in like new condition - not to mention other wallets that sit in their dust bags, so I should really use one of those... But I keep thinking about Sarah... She's so pretty :smile: I keep putting her in my cart online...

I really would like to get the Brea MM in the vernis but I don't like the vachetta leather. I don't like the Epi version because it just doesn't capture my heart :nogood:
I'm thinking about getting the Artsy in empreinte but it's too heavy and a bit too bulky for my liking
There is also the Alma BB in vernis, but I don't really like the shape.
However I do want a vernis/ empreinte piece that isn't a speedy or alma, can live through the Canadian winter (no watermark problems), structured, can fit quite a bit, not black, not a flap opening and no color/print transfer. I don't think such a bag exists for me. Sigh :rain:

Alma PM! An Epi one. I was in your situation, had only the Emp speedy and was looking for another long-lasting bag. I tried on Pochette Metis and while I love it in pictures and on other people, on me it didnt hang right. Also all the talk about quality. Epi Alma PM with a strap is versatile, goes with everything, fits a lot, all around great bag. Also Epi lasts for years, I've seen 10yr old Epi bags that look like new.

Thank you! Strangely I've only looked at vernis before but epi suits my lifestyle so much better