Tell the truth now! How much time do you spend on the computer/internet a day?

12-15 hours a day. I work from home but also on the pc. My day is spent on and off working and then surfing etc

I have no social life so I'm online basically 7 days a week. I'm online 12-15 hrs a day on the weekends as well, not working, but just surfing.

Too much.. At work basically 7 hours and then in the evenings at home just surfing a few hours (tPF, online shops, gossip columns, travelling sites, online mags,...). Hmmm, I don't have a life :smile:

Today I'm at home sick, so... :rolleyes:

nice thread ..way to much time I work atleast 10 hours a day and all day im here at the PF ..on my blackberry atleast a hour and then at home atleast 2 hours

Hhaha, I was just thinking about this! I spend way too much time online- I seem to get sucked in with the slightest "click" and that combined with the attention span of a gnat...before I know it I've clicked the day away.

On the other hand- I learn lots of stuff. :smile:

Anyone considered putting a time restriction on themselves? You know, like no drinking before noon...but instead- no internet until after...? I've thought about it a lot- problem is it's always after noon somewhere in the world. :biggrin:

Well, all my work has to be done on the computer. So, I spend around 8-9 hours on the computer at work. Then I check my e-mail / Ebay / tPF / misc. at home and that takes a couple of hours. So, basically all day? LOL That's sad...:nogood:

ok lol I start classes at 8am-1pm and have my comp with me in every class with the internet on. Then I come home and its back on...lol I go to sleep around 1am, I am on surfing all day.. Blogs, celebrity websites(tmz.com,perezhilton.com,x17online.com, people.com, splashnewsonline.com, imnotobsessed.com) I love gossip. I also check cnn.com and of course on TPF!!! ecs....

Ok now that I look at the hours im on its SAD. I spend an average of 15 hrs a day. WOW!!!:wtf:

I've been really busy the past couple of weeks so the most I spend a day is probably about 30 minutes. More if I decide to stay up into the night.

Sigh. I rarely post or even visit here anymore.. :crybaby:

I leave my computer on all day, it is only powered down when I sleep. I am on it throughout the day between doing other things. I play a game called City of Heroes, which is responsible for most of the hours- and definately responsible for the long marathon sessions. If I estimate the average number of hours I spend on the computer per day (I have to include the days where I don't feel like turning on the computer at all of course) I have to say about 9.

ermm....do blackberries count?
i'm definitely on my computer at LEAST 8 hours at work everyday...especially when i don't have too many meetings. when i come home, i usually spend 3-4 hours on my computer unless i go out. its a shame, i want to get back to reading, but i'm addicted to surfing the web! i shop, browse ebay, read blogs and news and message boards, emails, etc. always something to do!

Not that much. I try to not come online in the evenings, I like fresh air! But if I am studying or whatever then I have to switch on the laptop and the madness begins...