Tell me your favorite wallet under $250!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Not too small, not too big -just right! Thanks gals

2. Betsey Johnson Good Girl wallet. It's around $100 on Zappos.com.

3. Coach french purse - plenty of pockets and card slots with billfold and snap change pocket LOVE IT!

4. ive been giving this some thought and until i find that dream red wallet, im going to go to the coach outlet and find a skinny wallet.

5. Kate Spade Maria wallet - lots of pockets, great leather, cute colors.

6. I like the Coach Accordion wallet ($198-208) and the Kate Spade Dara wallet ($220). They are both pretty much the same style. I like how they can sit open in your bag and you don't have to ever take them out. Plus, they hold a lot of stuff!

6A16_SVBB_d2.jpg
  7. Kate Spade has some great wallets in your price range. Here are a few......
    [​IMG]
    $195 - (the inside is pink ... very pretty)

[​IMG]
    $165

[​IMG]
    $155 (Also comes in green)

[​IMG]
    $165 (inside is green)

You can check out the full line of wallets at www.katespade.com

8. I tend to pick up a lot of great wallets at wilsons leather in the middle of june when they're all 75% off lol. I never like one that much though. I'm really picky w/ my wallets though lol.

9. there are lots of cute wallets from coach. :smile:

10. I like Bosca and Lodis

11. I love my Lovcat wallet. It measures 4" x 7 1/2", holds 8 CC and has lots of pockets.

wallet.JPG
  12. I got the first black and pink long kate spade wallet for my mom for $61 at Neimans! If you're interested you could call them :smile:

13. Dooney,doodle accordian wallet.

14. The Dara is on sale for $165 at katespade.com. Only problem is - it's pink! :yucky: (no offense to all the pink lovers out there ... ) :smile:

15. Lodis is the perfect brand for this sort of thing. They are well-priced to begin with, but you can always find cute small useful wallets marked down at places like Nordstrom Rack and during the Nordstrom half-yearly/Anniversary sales. Bloomies usually has a nice selection of Lodis, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice