Tell me your favorite Hair Products

blueeyedgirl

Fashion Addict!
O.G.
May 16, 2008
I'd love to hear everyone's favorite hair products for keeping your hair shiny and healthy. Let me know any shampoo, conditioner, gel, hairspray, treatments, etc. that you use and love.

Bonus points if you tell what kind of hair you have (dry, oily, thick, thin, color treated, etc.) :smile:

I have normal hair. My favorite products are:

-Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner

-MoroccanOil

-Aerosol hairspray (I'm not super picky about the type, but I do love Kiwi).

Moroccan Oil, and Euschen RD Protein Cream! I use these every time I do my hair, and it always looks really healthy and shiny. Discovered them both thanks to the beauty bar! I have weird hair... oily at the roots and dry at the ends.

Somewhat oily scalp, curly/wavy hair.

On the days when I'm going to let my hair go curly:
- Fekkai Luscious Curls shampoo
- Tigi Curls Rock conditioner

On the days when I'm going to straighten:
- Matrix Sleek Look shampoo
- Matrix Sleek Look conditioner

Thick, wavy, highlighted hair which I flatiron smooth (with a little wave) with my GHD styler nearly every day:

Kiehls Olive Fruit Oil shampoo
Kielhls Conditioner with coconut oil
Alterna's White Truffle shampoo and conditioner
Kerastase's Bain Miroir (magenta bottles) shampoo/conditioner

....I'm a shampoo junkie, can you tell??

I have thick hair, about shoulder length and I color it a very, very dark brown. My real hair color was a 'blue black.' My hair was looking coarse and dried out all the time and I have tried sooo many products. The last ones I bought were CHEAP and I love them! I think it's the Aussie Moist shampoo and a conditioner with DEEEEEP in the title. Not sure how many EEE's but something like that. :smile:

My hair has been looking fantastic since I started using this! :tup: And it's CHEAP!

I am total hair product WHORE so I will attempt to narrow it down:

Moroccan Oil
Enjoy Luxury Shampoo and Conditioner
Enjoy Hair Mask with Enjoy Intensive Reconstucting Spray
Alfa Parf Semi di Lino Diamante Shampoo and Conditioner
Alfa Parf Splendore di Fiore di Lino Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner
Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo and Conditioner
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
Onesta Hydrate Shampoo (a completely organic line which I LOVE)
Onesta Super Conditioner

And so many others....it doesn't help that I work for a professional hair care distribution company as a consultant...I get to try it all!!!

I have just switched to Giovanni tea tree triple treat shampoo and conditioner. I have semi-oily rather thick hair. I think it's my favorite shampoo and conditioner ever. However, their mousse, which I think is called something like LA super hold or something, is terrible. I am still on the hunt for a great mousse and hairspray.

Curly hair!

I absolutely, completely, and without a doubt am in love with Biosilk's Silk Therapy! :heart: I don't know what I would do without it! It gives me such shine and makes my hair silky! It also works great as a heat protectant for when I straighten my hair with a flat iron!

Pureology Nanoworks shampoo/conditioner
Euschen RD Protein Cream (learned about it right here at tpf:tup:)
Tigi S Factor flat iron spray

Oop, edit to get my bonus points.:P
Super fine shoulder length hair usually double processed but currently one color. In really good shape for all I put it though.

I have Asian hair, very thick and straight
I use The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo against dandruff, everything else makes my scalp itch after 2 days after washing. Then I use some stuff with lotsa gold shimmer in it, actually to make brushing less painful, but it doesn't really work... so I only recommend the shampoo

i have thick naturally straight hair but it always becomes messy when i sleep :P
Aussie 3 minute miracle
biosilk silk therapy (you have to use a LITTLE bit a time or else it weighs your hair down and feels almost greasy)
chi silk infusion

i haven't found a perfect hair spray but i love hair spray now. i like to flat iron with ghd and tease my hair for volume at the top