tell me your experience with damier azur

ch_coco

Jan 27, 2009
hi

i have heard from non azur owners that azur is difficult to maintain purse. can azur print bag owers out here share your experiences? how have the material fare after frequent usage. and it will be great when you can share your beloved azur bags pictures.

The only azur items I own are a pochette cles and a business card holder, but they do take an absolute beating inside my bag everyday because i tend to carry a lot with me. I've had both for about 2.5 years now and I think they are actually quite easy to maintain. All i have to do is wipe them down with baby wipes once every couple of months and they look as good as new.

I use my totally azur mon-fri (office bag only) and i have no complaints. I have not seen any color transfer, and i've been using this bag since end of october 2010.

Attachments

• LV collection.jpg
    LV collection.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 3,811
I've had a damier azur speedy for 4 years and it's still in very good condition. No marks/flaws whatsoever on the canvas, but the vachetta handles/piping have turned a nice, even honey color. I don't use it very often because I'd like to slow down the patina process as much as possible. I know it's inevitable, though. I just don't think I'll like it very much once the vachetta gets too dark.

I also have a pochette accessoires, which I purchased shortly after the damier azur line was released. I've used this bag quite often and the patina is nice and even, but darker than my speedy. The canvas still looks brand new. I wouldn't say I baby my bags every time I take them out either. My cles in pretty good condition as well, considering I purchased this around the same time as the pochette. I never keep it my pocket, it's always inside one of my bags (usually inside the interior pocket).

In my experience, I've never had any issues with keeping the canvas clean.

I have the totally mm, speedy 30 and neverfull mm, pouchette and key ring and so far so good! I'm very pleased.
I'm careful with mine, but not so much that I don't enjoy them. I've had them for a few months and they still look brand new.

I used my Damier Azur Speedy 30 for two and a half years almost constantly (before buying my Tivoli PM)......never had a problem with marks or color transfer, the first I heard about this was reading on the forum. But in saying that, I wouldn't get another bag in Damier Azur. I have seen out and about quite a few Azur shoulder bags that look a bit worse for wear. Don't know why, but it seems to be the Azur shoulder bags that take the beating and don't stay fresh looking for too long. Saw too many to be a co-incidence.

Hi

I just bought this preowned azur speedy 30. And this is what I observed at the 4 corners of the bag. Not sure what was the cause.

Though I am disappointed that there are flaws when i got this, but i am still happy "I got the bag!".

Attachments

• SAM_0420.JPG
    SAM_0420.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 3,165
  • SAM_0419.JPG
    SAM_0419.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 3,078
  • SAM_0418.JPG
    SAM_0418.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 3,100
  • SAM_0417.JPG
    SAM_0417.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 3,161
I use my totally azur mon-fri (office bag only) and i have no complaints. I have not seen any color transfer, and i've been using this bag since end of october 2010.

That's great to know 'coz I'm lusting over the same bag! :biggrin: What's the size of your Totally?

I carry azur regularly..jeans, dark sweaters etc...
I have had no problems or issues.

That's great! Which Azur bag do you own? :smile:

I had the same issue with the color fading and in some cases, disappeared after a month with my Marco wallet. I still have it and frankly, disgusted about it. Haven't used it since and I think the wallet is almost 2 yrs old now. I bought it when Azur first came out!
Hi

I just bought this preowned azur speedy 30. And this is what I observed at the 4 corners of the bag. Not sure what was the cause.

Though I am disappointed that there are flaws when i got this, but i am still happy "I got the bag!".