Tell me your all time fav. color Paraty....

ivyle

its jes my opinion..
O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
hello to all and hey,,,,,,,,,what is your favorite color paraty????? As for me I LOVE THE OlDpInK,,,,,i purchased the rock gray too but didnt have the same feeling as carrying the oldpINK instead,,, so I had returned the Rockgray,,,is it because the color stand out more for the style??? what feelings do you guys have or think on yours????thnx!!!!!!!!!

So glad this question was posted as I am thinking of buying a paraty. There is quite a nice colour called curcuma which is like a mustard yellow. Think tumeric/tan. There is also the lovely sand in the summer 09 collection. I also like the green.

Hard to pass on the black as an investment bag though. Also, I think I agree with you BMB that it looks better in the plain black leather. Suits the classic styling. BMB I need you to buy one and model it for me so I can make up my mind. Your modelling pics almost always persuade me that I need that bag!

Is it too late to add a poll?

lol....

id love a blue pythin one!! they are hot! i need to research the paraty and see the sizes i think! whilst looking i will have to tell myself im banned incase i hit the buy button lol!!!!

Oh I see your wishlist - duuuuh :rolleyes:. Yes I am always tempted to hit the buy button and run away from the computer but I know my card is pretty maxxed out so it would just be a tease :nogood:

lol just as well then.

ive been saving recently (ment to be saving a deposit for our first house)
so i have a bit tucked away in the bank, i keep thinking ooo i could buy this i could buy that! very dangerous!

Black is my favorite! I sold Old Pink, it just seemed to turn a different odd shade every time I carried it. Love Rock and love Milk. Had an Ink Python and never carried it for fear of damaging it, so I sold that too. :shrugs:

ooh im glad this thread is up too.. im thinking about a paraty too, i really love the pinkberry but then i feel a colour is not as classic as the black. i dont know why im thinking about one as im trying to be good and save up for a wee while.

The green :heart::heart:- and i cant remember who had one & sold it, also the ink python - juldoc i'm looking at you dear! I was living vicariously through your paraty purchases.