Tell me why you love your duffle

I like all of the colors, the thicker strap and the simple design with a zipper front pocket. I like that it's more North/South than East/West and therefore doesn't stick out and bump others. I like the adjustable strap - I've doubled up mine because that's the way I like it. I like the inside zip pocket as well.

It is really comfortable to carry, holds everything easily and has an outside pocket. The strap can be adjusted to any length. The colors are gorgeous.

Did I mention the colors? No other bag, as far as I know, was available in violet, burnt orange or berry. I like the non-separating zipper. Also I'm not much of a satchel or crossbody girl, so the duffle is perfect for me.

Guess you can say I'm a duffle addict!

Oh, and I'm not a big fan of flaps or turnlocks, even though I like my Mini Willis and am eyeing the Courtenay. Mini Willis is not an everyday bag, and Courtenay has a zippered main compartment, so they fit my specifications!

I love that it's black cherry :biggrin:. I wasn't crazy about the tassels but I love them on this bag :shrugs:. It is comfortable as a shoulder bag or crossbody. I learned today that i like the size of the regular duffle best. I like how they look as they break in too. It's just a cute bag :smile:.

UV Duffle, how do i love thee, let me count the ways... ;) I love the richness of the color. The simplicity in its look. The comfort of the strap & the versatility in its use (hobo style, long on the shoulder, crossbody). I love the space inside & its low maintenance, non-fussiness...
I :heart: my uv duffle :smile:

All of the above! It is a great size, comfortable to carry, easy to use, lovely leather, fantastic colors, adorable with the tassels, fun to mix and match the straps and tassels if you get more than one or the FNO kits... I could go on and on. I am a chronic bag-switcher and don't usually carry any one for long, but my two duffles I have been wearing since early fall.

Other than the AMAZING leather,,, i cant decide what exactly it is that keeps drawing me back to the duffle either,,, other than everything that has been mentioned so far,,, also i think one of my biggest things is that its such a classic style and reminds me of coach when coach was still a " classier higher end" bag,,, like a long time ago before foaches,,, & all the bubble gum stuff started,,, i think it used to be one of the icon bags wasnt it??????

Really comfortable as a crossbody and looks great as a shoulder bag too. The leather is great and the colors are fun. I really think this is a bag I will still be using years from now. It's a classic and very functional.

ahhhh b/c i've been trying to be GOOD and keep with my ban i've been off tPF....but work is sooooooooooooooo SLOW so i stopped by!!

my DUFFLES!! oh i agree with everyone! oh how i love it! leather is so so soft and the bag gets this lovely slouch when you set it down. the size is perfect! can carry my daily essentials and still throw in a long scarf or a light hoodie and still zip it close. The legacy zippers are so thick and its so easy it is to open up my bag with one hand. I love the outside pocket (i keep my keys in this pocket for easy access). LOVE the BRIGHT colors and how you can easily change the look of the bag with a colored tassel, fobs, or change the look completly with changing the strap. The strap is soo darn comfy...doubled or singled. Love how i can wear this as a crossbody, long shoulder bag, or a short doubled shoulder bag. did i mention that i LOVE this bag:love::heart::cloud9:!!! i've been using my sunflower regular duffle for almost 2 months now!!!!! i also have the cobalt duffle so i switch between the 2...

Hi. Apologies- I cannot create my own thread yet but I am wondering what's the best best choice between the legacy large wristlet and the Minnie duffle? They hold just about the same amount from what I've read and they are both gorgeous. I want to start downsizing for spring and summer and would love feedback from you all on storage spac2, how the item is holding up, and etc. Thanks in advance!!