tell me why i shouldn't get a luminuse pm!

oh my really? this is exactly why i didn't want to get the neverfull, the thin straps adn the cracking!

I've taken a picture so you can see exactly what happened to the straps. I've had the PM since the bag launched and it's gone through HEAVY use.
99386f4e.jpg

I hope this will help you decide on whether or not you want to buy the bag. IMO, the cracks are annoying for the price of the bag but it's no worse than the Ebene bags. Also the straps are not what I would consider "thin" like in the Neverfulls.

BTW even with this "issue", I do not regret buying the bag. I love it to death, it's very useful, and I get tons of compliments on it. I will probably bring her into an LV store to discuss having the straps replaced if the cracking gets any worse.

It is a heavy bag IMO if you carry a lot. Lumi is still the last bag out of mine to be without, my favorite one. If I was taller, would buy empreinte Artsy too but it is an open bag, so they would have different functions.

LVoeletters said:
Please convince me that I don't need this bag... I'm losing the willpower! I'm trying to convince myself that I would be happy with the westminster and that its a much friendlier price point for me right now... but the aube is sooo pretty! So folks, please give it your best shot! I thank you now and will likely thank you later if you are successful!

I'm gonna e an enabler. Do it!!!! It's such a beautiful bag!! I have the lumi in ombré. I love just staring at her!!

Ahh, After seeing this thread I went and checked out my lumi that I bought almost a year ago and it has a few cracks! I'm kinda bummed, but the good thing it's in infini so it's really hard to tell. I take really good care of my bags and I alternate them frequently, just a little bit sad that it already is cracking. Take to say but even some of my old coach bags have held up better than this bag. I still really like the bag for it's multi-functional use. I guess I should've checked on it sooner that maybe I can bring it into LV to see what they could do, but being almost a year after I probably will have to pay to get the handles fixed. Oh well.

Get the artsy with this issue! I wish I could get that bag but just looks to big against my frame.

crumpy said:
Bumping this thread. Op please forgive me for hijacking your thread. I am currently on the fence about the lumi.

Thank you.. I'm trying to decide between my next empreinte...Lumi, artsy, Citadine, of speedy.

To references re NF straps, I had my NF for 6 years and there is no cracking issues with the straps and I have abused that bag.

I think bkwok had issues with her Lumi..

I am also on the fence with the Lumineuse! I am thinking of getting the Neige or the Aurore. Any advice on what color between the two or the cracking?

Also, LoVeinLA, my SA showed me that you can fold in the sides and make it look like a speedy! It's a transformer bag :biggrin: since speedy was also on your list. Kill 2 birds with one stone!! :idea:

Yes, I saw that bag folded in on the sides. Very nice. I love neige in the Lumi...so pretty!!! I like Lumi in the empreinte because it has many details that makes this bag interesting!

Yes, I saw that bag folded in on the sides. Very nice. I love neige in the Lumi...so pretty!!! I like Lumi in the empreinte because it has many details that makes this bag interesting!

Me too! I was reading the thread about anyone regretting their Empreinte Artsy/Lumi and many people seemed to prefer the artsy over the lumi...but I honestly liked the Lumi much more when I first spotted the two bags. I will have to go re-try on Monday. But my store didn't have the Aurore color or the Neige, just the Aube.