Tell me what you REALLY think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vlad said:
The beautiful thing about email headers is that sometimes, they contain useful information that can help tracking down the sender.
The originating IP only matches to one poster on tPF... boo bye.

LOL great sleuthing Vlad! :flowers:

Vlad said:
The beautiful thing about email headers is that sometimes, they contain useful information that can help tracking down the sender.

Code:
Received:     from xx.xx.xx.xx by by12fd.bay12.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:47:56 GMT
X-Originating-Ip:     [162.83.167.160]
X-Originating-Email:     [[email protected]]
X-Sender:     [email protected]

LMAO...SNAGGED.

Vlad said:

Code:
Received:     from xx.xx.xx.xx by by12fd.bay12.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:47:56 GMT
X-Originating-Ip:     [162.83.167.160]
X-Originating-Email:     [[email protected]]
X-Sender:     [email protected]

aghhh not so smart eh !

and PS- If your parents ever want to adopt a really YOUNG looking 36 year old...(that is...after PHH finds out about my latest purchases.).eh..hem..LET ME KNOW!!!!
I have all my shots...LMAO

yeuxhonnetes said:
IAs an international student, my job options are limited to the campus only. I have an internship that requires 16 hours a week -- which I only get credit hours for -- and even though in the summer I'm allowed to work 40 hours a week on campus, everything I earn goes to my rent, car, insurance, bills and groceries. If the ladies here work to buy their bags, I work to keep a roof over my damn head :yes:.

This is the only part of your post I am going to address. I also work 40 hours/week, earn under $40K/year and have to pay for my own rent, car insurance, bills and groceries. Oh, and my bags too. Plenty of people work to keep a roof over their heads - that's life! To your credit, however, I have never noticed your posts to be vain or arrogant; you love your bags and like to show them to other handbag lovers. Nothing wrong with that at all. :biggrin: :yes:

I totally enjoy reading your posts...and never did I think that you took anything for granted! Just ignore what that person say...it's just out of jealousy.

Keep those post of your new bags and the Visual Aids coming!!! They're really helpful!

:flowers:

kahluamilk said:
Vlad.. we're nosy.. Can you divulge who is getting the boot? :rolleyes:

i think that's something that should never be disclosed, regardless of how nasty someone is, because it's shameful. but Vlad is right; it's nobody of significance.

ggk84 said:
Oooh!!! We have her e-mail!!! Shall we spam her for you???

:biggrin::biggrin: please, no! that would be lowering ourselves to her level :yes:

^ LOL! Vlad you are too good sir.

How rude of that person! Definitely shake that off because they obviously dont know you or your situation and are in no position to judge or even give you this so called "advice". I'm a student as well and yes my parents give me shopping money, but school is pretty much a full time job in itself and therefore as a student you are working hard.

I think that person has a lot of nerve judging you based on a few posts. I think it was very catty and low class. And I am judging this person based on that post because it is pretty blatant. I'm sorry you felt the need to defend yourself. IMO this person sounds jealous and their sole intent was to make you feel bad. You are blessed that your parents are financially sound. Don't ever let anyone make you feel guilty about that. I love your collection and your outfits. (gives me alot of ideas for putting stuff together).
I would like to know if this same person also would send the same e-mail to Star3777 who we all love??? She has the biggest collection here and I love all her showcases as well.
The person who sent that e-mail to you needs to get over themself.

(sorry, I'm pissed.:mad: )

p.s. I didn't even bother reading your explanation. You owe me none of that!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.