Tell Me What The Hell Is Rouge Vermillion?

1. Upset no pink in the spring season next year.

2. i know, me 2! .. its red something? lol

3. i heard it's orange/red :shrugs:

definitely do a search on this forum :yes:

ps. i also wish there was a pink.. maybe like the 04 rose :love:

4. Not sure how Balenciaga will interpret the color, but Vermillion is a red tinted with an orange undertone - Hermes has a red color with that name, and that's how they've done it as well.

5. I googled that color and here is what came up:

11255bk_h_vermillon.jpg
  6. ^^ i find it kinda funny that it's the orangey-red that a lot of rouge vif girls are trying to avoid :rolleyes:

thanks for posting the picture powderpuff :flowers:

7. LOL I know. I acutally like the rouge vif for fall 06 better than the 05 bag. The 06 has just a hint of orange and I think it's perkier looking and pops more without being as bright as I expect the rouge vermillion will be. :yes:

8. Okay, now I am truly upset, can you say yuck? :yucky:

9. Isn't reddish orange the same color as rouille?

10. ^That's what I thought too.

11. I think it's going to be pretty bright. A bright orangy red color. Rouille is more of a beautiful rust orange - totally different.

12. ^^Me too!
    ;)

13. in French vermillon means this rust color orange, I remember hating that paint tube in art class:P , guess it'll be slightly more orangish than rouille even though we can tell for sure just from the name

14. I wish Balenciaga would make like a hott deep pink, sort of like Polos Auruba Pink -- yumm.

Vermillion is ehh reminds me of something snake like.

15. I wonder if it will be more of a coral? If so, that would be gorgeous.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice