Tell me this is a good deal!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I should've gotten this back on the July 4th weekend but when I got back there, it was all gone.

[​IMG]

It's the large size and I got it for $65 including shipping. :jammin:

Not another sofa pic! BF is gonna kill me!!! (He might suggest me photoshop the new bags in - LOL, can't blame him!)

2. Are you kidding me?? That's a FANTASTIC DEAL!!! Where did you get it from? Is it from the outlet??

3. I got it from eBay. The bag was purchased from an outlet but it didn't go that high in the end so I won. Perfect and high feedback and I used Paypal so there shouldn't be a problem. :yes:

4. Great deal! And new too! GJ!

5. Good lord ... I would love to find that kind of deal. Great find!

6. Great Deal!

7. Yay! I wasn't sure how much it went the last time they were still at the outlets but I figured I couldn't get a better price than this!

8. OMG...that IS a good deal! Congrats!!!

9. Damnit !! I paid 70 plus 8% tax for mine over the labour day weekend from the store. You're awesome ! :yes:

10. It must be a fluke! Maybe everyone is out on a Friday night? Well, I know now what night it is best to bid! LOL! :graucho:

11. Friday night is usually the night where most people are online (my auctions usually do the best when they end that night !). Grr.. so yes, you did get a deal and I'm jealous !! :P

Oh and when did you get your scribble hobo ? I'm kind of sad that I never saw one at the outlets, it looks like we'll never be together now. :crybaby:

12. At the outlets. It went fast. I got the last one on the July 4th weekend. I hope you do get one soon!

13. Wow, that is a really good deal!:nuts:

14. Awesome deal! I have the black one and I got it at the outlet for... $77 I believe a few months back.

15. Definately an awesome deal! Congrats

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice